Friday, March 28th

Today had to be the best-but-weirdest-most-flattering-slightly-embarrassing-totally-awesome day of my dorky little life. So Chloe, Zoey, and I were walking down the halls to seventh hour enjoying the fact that there was no MacKenzie to be harrassing us in public. When we went to the classroom, I noticed that I forgot my pencil bag.

"Can I go get my pencil bag, Mr. Snodgrass?" I asked.

"FINE!! GO and STOP bothering the SNOT out of me!" He barked at my face. Well, EXCUSE me for being human. I speed-walked to my locker so that I wouldn't get in trouble for being a sloth getting my pencil bag. Just as I was reaching for my lock, I saw this SUPER cute guy with spiked up blond hair looking a bit confused. He spotted and walked up to me.

"Hi, um... do you know where Mr. Snodgrass' class is?" He asked with a deep husky voice.

"Uhh yeah, I'm actually heading there myself. I could show you the way." I answered while guiding him along the hallways.

"So what's your name?" He asked curiously with his brown eyes shimmering.

"My name is Nikki," I responded.

"Oh, like Nicki Minaj?" He smiled.

"No!" I chuckled, "It's Nikki Maxwell. What's yours?" I said smiling back at him.

"It's Jacob. Yow know, like the werewolf in Twilight."

"Nice name. So are you new?"

"Yeah. Just moved here from the city."

"Cool. I was born in NY."

"Really? That's awesome. You know, I've been wanted to ask you something. How are you so pretty?" That's when I saw...BRANDON!! OMG!! He looked at me with this super hurt look on his face. He slammed his locker shut and rushed out before I said anything.

That's when I felt my face get hot. No, burning! It was obvious that this guy had been flirting with me! Right in front of Brandon!! Jacob looked super confused on what was going on. I had to talk to Brandon. Quick!

"I gotta go," I said to Jacob. I left him there in the hallway, sprinting to where Brandon went. I kept looking until I found him taking a sip of water at the water fountain. He then stopped abruptly and looked at me with hurt shown in his eyes. I bit my lip.

"Look, Jacob was just this new kid who wanted to know where his class was. And he just started talking to me about himself-" I stopped to see that Jacob was standing right before us breathing heavily.

"Hey, Nikki. I just wanted to tell you that-" That's when Brandon turned me around to face him and...KISSED ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF JACOB'S FACE!! I saw Jacob's face turn red with embarrasement and possibly green with envy.

"Never mind," he turned around without looking back. OMG!! And that was the most best-but-weirdest-most-flattering-slightly-embarrassing-totally-awesome and UNBELIEVABLE moment of my very strange life. Of course, I got in trouble with Mr. Snodgrass but it was totally worth it!!!