Wednesday, March 26th

After school I could hardy wait!! Chloe, Zoey and I are going to go at THE Bad Boyz concert!!! Squueeeee!!!! Chloe's mom dropped us off at the entrance and we were pretty much zooming to the booth. But guess who had to show up? Yes, MACKENZIE!! That girl is like a pimple that never gets popped!!!

"So I see you and your dork mates are here to CLEAN up after the concert?!" MacKenzie sneered as she applied here 1000th layer of her darn lip gloss. That's when I waved the backstage pass tickets right under her nose. Her eyes nearly bulged out.

"Read it and weep MacKenzie!! We have backstage passes to meet Mr. Chase and there's not one bit you can do about it so HA!!"  That's when she pretty much barged elsewhere in her bratty way. I put the tickets in my purse when I heard Chloe yelp out.

"AAHH! I'm wet. Someone splashed water on me!" Zoey and I both fumbled for some tissues in our purse and patted down the wet spots. I could tell Chloe was BEYOND humiliated. After she felt dry, we walked up to this stressed out concert attendant.

"Hi! We have backstage passes to the concert!" I announced to him.

"I'm sure you do sweetie," he spat sarcastically," scram and stop wasting my time!" He motioned us away.

"No it's true. Here let me show you our tickets!" I reached down to my purse and wriggled my hand to find the three tickets. But they weren't there!!!

"Umm." I giggled nervously," they've got to be in here somewhere!!!" I frantically dropped my purse upside down and tried to find it. After about 30 seconds of looking, we sighed.

"Get out of here before I call security!" Apparently, we all pretty much accepted that we weren't going to meet with Mr. Chase and fulfill our dreams. We then moped all the way to the exit door. There couldn't be any possible way that those tickets vanished into thin air. MacKenzie probably had something to do with this. GRRRRR!!! (OMG, did I just growl like a dog?) We were about to go until we saw a familiar someone on the phone. It was Trevor!! We ran up to him.

"Oh, hey girls! Come, come there's someone I'd like you to meet." He lead us through the auditorium doors.

When we walked backstage, Chloe, Zoey and I stopped dead in our tracks to see that the actual BLAINE BLACKWELL was standing right before us. Zoey almost fainted. Blaine Blackwell was probably the most famous designer/photographer/idol you can ever meet.

"Hello girls! You must be Chloe, Zoey, and Nikki, eh? I'm Blaine Blackwell and I will be your designer for tonight." I must've zoned out for a bit because everything he said afterward sounded like gibberish. He finally clapped his hands which got me out of my state and he led us to a huge vanity set filled with the hottest trends in makeup, outfits, and bling!!

"I will make you the most fashion forward dancers ever," he boated as he sat us down and started to apply make up on us.

After he was done, we were like a mixture of pop stars and aliens. (A/N if you would like to see how they look, go to dorkdiaries.com and read an excerpt of this book including the pics of them being made over by Blaine Blackwell)

OMG!!! After, Trevor said we'll start dancing May 1st. Yay!!