Friday, March 14th

I'm so excited for tonight. Trevor said that the party would be in New York City and Westchester was only an hour away so it wouldn't take too long to get there. Chloe and Zoey went over to my house to get ready. As we put on our dresses and shoes, we were ready for our makeup. I did Zoey's, Zoey would do Chloe's, and they both would do mine.

Once I finished with Zoey's makeup, she looked amazing. She had pretty dark purple eye shadow, long eyelashes, and clear lip gloss. She looked like a movie star. After Zoey did Chloe's makeup, she looked amazing just like Zoey. She had that smoky eye shadow look which made her brown eyes pop. She also had red lipstick and had her pretty blond hair in a bun. Then it was my turn.

"We're done!" Chloe said jumpily as she handed me the mirror. OMG! I looked great.

"OMG! I look great, guys," I said happily.

"You look like a movie star goddess," Zoey cheered. I had black swirls at the ends of my eyes, pink lipstick, and a star on the side of my face. It totally matched my dress.

"Wait till the boys see us. There jaws will drop all the way to the floor," Chloe smirked as she put away her makeup in her blue matching purse. We were ready.

Since we were an hour away from New York City, the boys picked us up at five since the party started at six. Violet called and said she was already picked up. When they came, I couldn't believe my eyes. They actually rented a limo!!! Violet looked beautiful in a silver dress with silver eye shadow and stilettos. The boys looked so HOT! Marcus had on a black tux with a pineapple tie. Theo had a formal blue tux with a pink tie. Lastly, Brandon had on a white tux with a red tie. His hair was cute and his hazel eyes were smiling as they saw us. They were in utter shock.

"You girls look amazing!" Theo gushed as he opened the doors of the limo.

"Yeah, you guys look like actual movie actresses." Marcus added.

"Wow, I'm speechless," Brandon stuttered as we climbed into the limo. Brandon sat next to me, Marcus sat next to Chloe, and Theo sat next to Zoey. Violet sat next to me on my other side. It was perfect. The chauffer started the limo and we were off to our party.

                                                        **************************************

"We are here," the limo chauffer announced as pulled up to this amazing building. The parking lot was packed with all kinds of expensive looking cars. I swear I even saw Jennifer Lawrence enter the dance hall. The limo driver dropped us off at the front and we made our way in. I was so nervous.

Once we entered the hall, I was dumbfounded. The place was HUGE! Starstruck by Lady Gaga was playing through the speakers. There were buffet tables filled with every kind of appetizer there is. We saw celebrities galore dancing on the dance floor. Trevor was sitting at a table talking with this guy while drinking champagne. This party looked so alive! We made our way to Mr. Chase.

"Ah! I'm so happy you made it! Sit. Sit. There is so much I need to talk to guys about." We all sat around the table.

"Tomorrow will be a very busy day. I already paid for your hotel and you guys will have to stay over night since my recording studio is here. I will have your chauffer drop you guys off at the luxurious Sampton hotel over in downtown. I will also have him collect you guys and bring you over to my studio for the song recording and the special news on your new reality TV show." Trevor explained as he popped as chocolate covered strawberry into his mouth. We were buzzing with jubilation.

"Go on, enjoy the party," he stated as he shooed us off. We were so overjoyed. We were going to become rich and famous. We ate a lot of the appetizers and danced all night long with Rihanna and Liam Hemsworth. This felt so much like a dream I didn't want to wake up from. Soon, we got tired and decided to leave.

"Thanks so much for inviting us to this wonderful event, we are so thankful." Violet thanked Trevor.

"Don't mention it. You guys earned it." He said. We left the dance hall and our chauffer dropped us off at this cool looking modern hotel. It looked more like The Tower of the Americas because it had that rotating saucer on the top of the hotel. A girl in a uniform greeted us.

"Ah! So you guys have the suite requested by Mr. Chase?" We nodded our heads.

"Come this way," the girl said as a bellboy put our carry-ons in one of those hotel thingies that carry luggage. We went up to that last floor. I gasped. The suite was that rotating saucer thing! This was so exciting. The suite had seven beds and a huge kitchenette. There was four huge TVs around the room and in the middle was a chocolate fountain. All of us girls just squealed.

"Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

"I'll leave you guys to your business. If you need anything, call the front desk," the girl and the bellboy soon left the room.

"OMG!! You guys, we're finally living the life!" Chloe said as she placed her carry-on and bounced on a bed in the far left corner.

"I'm going to crash now. Will you guys give me a hand?" Violet yawned as we helped her off her wheelchair and onto her bed. I couldn't remember the rest of the night because I was tired. But I do remember saying to myself. My life has changed, I thought, dreaming about my new life as a singer and soon to be movie star.