Tuesday, March 25th

I'm jumping up and down from anxiety. I can't wait till tomorrow for the concert. It all started when Chloe called me that the boys and herself and Zoey were going to the mall to pick up the tickets for the concert tomorrow. Squee!!! I was so excited!

Zoey's mom came to give me us a ride and dropped us off. We saw the boys waiting at the entrance of the mall.

"Hey guys!!" I said with my heart jumping up and down.

"Hey!" They said in unison.

"Let's go get those tickets!!" Chloe suggested. Trevor called Chloe saying that he dropped off our tickets at the ticket center here at the mall since they were supporters for the Bad Boyz concert. We found a little circle booth which of course was where the tickets were dropped off. A nice looking lady was there and greeted us with a smile.

"Hi! We're here to pick up tickets that were dropped off by Mr. Chase for the Bad Boyz concert," I explained.

"Oh yes! Are you one of the three lucky girls who are working with Mr. Chase? You have such good luck for having that opportunity, girls. Here are your backstage pass tickets," she grinned while plopping down 7 inch ling tickets right in front of us. Wait, did she just say BACKSTAGE PASS TICKETS?! Zoey and Chloe soon caught on and we looked at each other while squealing excitedly.

We collected our tickets and we looked at the boys with these dopey grins on our faces while buzing with eagerness. We had a little group hug. Not only will we meet Trevor to be dancers at his cool dance academy but we get to meet Bad Boyz in person!!!! They're like One Direction except 100 times better!!!