Friday, March 21th

Yes!! It's Friday!! I love this day. It was the end of this dreaded week putting up with MacKenzie's crap. Anyway, my mom and dad told me to host this party since they were going to Splash World in Minnesota and they're taking Brianna for two days. I really felt alone and very angry for not letting me tag along. Since when was Brianna the golden child? Anyway, they suggested I host a party and invite some of my friends for pizza, fun, and games. I felt skeptical about it since the highest amount of guests I've ever gotten was just 7, but I thought it was worth a try.

At school, I told Chloe and Zoey if they would like to come and they were like,

"YES!!" I was just waiting for bio to roll around since I planned to invite Brandon, Marcus, and Theo but by the time it was only second hour, about a hundred CCPs went trampling over me saying,

"Can you invite me to your party?"

"Dude, you got to invite me to your party!"

"Man, you better invite to your dang party or else!!"

Ok, that last one was a bit scary and life threatening but I had no choice but to give in and say yes. So when it was time for bio, I found Brandon chatting with Holland and Marcus. I came up to them.

"Hey, guys!! So, I'm having this party to night and I was hoping you all would come," I said with joy, hoping they would say yes.

"Of course! What time?" Brandon asked, smiling sweetly at me.

"It's at 7:30," I replied. Marcus and Holland nodded their heads in agreement. I soon saw Theo and asked him. He said yes. I also asked Violet and she said she would try to make it. Hooray!! I'll finally have a decent party.

After school, I ran to the store and bought all kinds of stuff. Juice, pizzas, cups, party platters, and all kinds of finger food. I bought another Wii remote so more people can play my favorite game, Just Dance 2014. I arrived at my house and got my house ready for the party. It was 5 till 7:30 and I heard the doorbell ring. I saw Holland and Brandon standing in the doorway. I greeted them in. As they sat on the couch watching football, I couldn't help but notice Holland texting someone like crazy. I took a closer look. OMG!! He was texting Marcy! I knew they would become an item. About 10 minutes after, Chloe, Zoey, Marcy, and Violet arrived. They shuffled in and started to talk to the guys. Behind them were Marcus and Theo.

We were all having a great time until I heard a knock on the door. Standing in a bunch were all the CCPs at school trampling inside my house, enjoying the party. I couldn't believe that all these people were here at the biggest dork's party. We were all having a good time dancing to the music and playing Just Dance while eating delicious snacks.

Brandon and I went into the other room for some peace and quiet so we can talk.

"So, how are you liking this party?" I asked hoping for a positive answer.

"Best one I've ever been to, you know why?"

"Why?" I replied.

"Because I'm here with you" he said while giving me that smile that always makes my heart pound faster. On the outside, I was blushing profusely but on the inside, my organs were melting and making me into this gooey, hot mess. I just loved and hated the way he made me feel. I suddenly felt an urge of love and pulled him into a kiss. His lips tasted like mint leaves.

"I sorta kinda like you," I whispered.

"I sorta kinda like you even more" he gushed as he gave me another kiss on the head and led me to the living room dancing to my fave song, Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande. It was a beautiful moment that I didn't want to end. He just made me feel soft and warm. Our moment then shattered with a piercing scream. OMG!! What was going on? It came all the way outside. I soon saw Chloe pointing at this blazing fire on my lawn. I saw a white limo leave disappearing into the dark. Brandon grabbed me and led me inside.

"Stay here," he said panicking while getting all the boys and got buckets of water. After tree returns for water, they finally doused the fire and told everyone it was best to leave. As I saw my tow BFFs and their boyfriends leave with all the other guests including Holland and Marcy, I was thinking to myself. Someone in that limo tried to commit arson and possibly tried to harm me and everyone else. Thank god for Chloe because if she never said anything, the outcome would've been worse. Brandon was the only one left with me.

"Nikki, I can't leave you alone here. I'm not going to risk the chance that they might come again. I'm staying with you overnight," he whipped out his phone and texted someone (probably his grandparents) and got his focus back on me.

"'Thank you so much for staying with me," I said with pleasure," you can sleep in the guest room across my room." I led him upstairs and showed him the room. We both went downstairs to clean up the mess from the party. After a long hour of cleaning, Brandon and I decided to now go to sleep. I hugged him goodnight and I trudged to my room. I had nightmares the entire night.