Tuesday, March 11th

It was a typical day at school. MacKenzie was always giving me the evil eye. I had a quiz in bio. I got B+! :) Anyway, after rehearsal, Chloe , Zoey, and I went to the mall to buy a dress for the celebrities party on Friday. Chloe said that she wanted a blue strapless. Zoey wanted a spaghetti strap purple dress. I was still not sure what I wanted. We entered this nice looking store.

"Squeee!!!" Chloe squealed when she rushed to a mannequin that was dressed in a shimmering strapless blue dress.

"I'm taking this one," Chloe took off the dress from the mannequin and went to the counter to pay for it. Zoey and I were still looking for that perfect dress. That's when I heard.

"Squeee!!!" Zoey trotted to this rack where a beautiful silk lavender spaghetti strap dress was hanging. She got the hanger with the dress and rushed over to the counter with Chloe. I was the only one left that still has no idea what dress I want. Then something gleaming caught my eye, I went towards it. That's when I found the perfect dress. It was a sparkly golden long sleeve dress with little stars all over it.

"Squeee!!!" I got that dress and join Chloe and Zoey at the counter. We paid for our dresses and we bought matching shoes and new makeup. It was a great shopping day. After all the shopping, we stopped by this smoothie place and we each bought one. Chloe got mango, Zoey got raspberry, and I got strawberry (my favorite.)

When I got home, I put my beautiful dress in my closet, the shoes at the bottom of it, and the makeup on my vanity. I was ELATED for Friday to come.