Thursday, March 6th

Me, Chloe, and Zoey had the plan all figured out. It was so NOT going to be one our pranks that we did in January, The Great Toilet Paper Caper. We were going to catch MacKenzie on camera say her obnoxious, cruel, comments whenever a girl walks five feet away from her. Then we'll show Principal Winston and get her at least suspended or something. Ok, ok. I know that it may sound heartless and mean but the stunt MacKenzie just pulled was a billion times worse than getting her to miss a couple of days of school. I just hope it works.

Chloe showed up in the janitor's closet with a Cannon Camcorder and Zoey had the chip thingy that goes in the camcorder which can store memory. We were ready.

"Alright guys, I'll go in a corner and wait until MacKenzie throws an insult to someone," I whispered.

"Perfect, we'll wait right here," Zoey said.

I snuck off to this corner near her locker and waited until she came. Suddenly I heard the clack, clack, clack of $300 designer heels. It was MacKenzie. I soon saw Marcy walk down the hallway minding her own business. I quickly pressed the red button. It was recording.

"OMG!! You look so ugly in those cheap glasses. Who sold them to you? The garbage man?" MacKenzie sneered at poor Marcy who looked like she was going to cry. I so felt the urge to smack that girl upside the head for insulting my friend. But I had to keep my cover. I pressed the red button again and it stopped recording. Yes! Mission accomplished. Time to go back to the janitor's closet. As I walked down the hall, just minding my own business, MacKenzie stops me.

"What are you doing with that camcorder, dork?" she asked as she slathered two layers of her favorite lip gloss, Ravishing Red-Hot Cinnamon Twist.

"None of your beeswax, MacKenzie," I replied.

"WHAT were you doing with that?" She demanded.

"I was just doing a little project for the newspaper," I lied.

"GIVE ME IT!" She yelled.

"NO!" I yelled back. I ran for it. I knew she was following because I could here the clack clack of her heels. Good thing she couldn't run well with heels. I quickly made a beeline for the janitor's closet. I saw Chloe and Zoey coming up at me.

"Toss it!" Chloe exclaimed. I did. She caught it.

"NO!! YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH THAT CAMCORDER!" MacKenzie was sweating like a pig and was barefoot.

"Throw it to me, Chloe!" Zoey held out her arms. She threw it. Zoey caught it.

"Run!!" I screamed. We were sprinting to the office like our hair was on fire. Finally, we reached it and started for the office door until we heard a very loud thud.

"OWW!"

MacKenzie beamed. I looked down to see that our camcorder with all our evidence layed in pieces all over the floor. She threw her freaking stilletos at Zoey and made her nose bleed. I gasped.

"OMG!! Zoey, are you okay?" I asked panicking.

"Yeah," she looked like she was going to cry.

"Haha! Now you won't show your little video to the principal. I saw you, Nikki. You really think you can pull some stunt like that. But no because you are just a dorky, stupid, little loser whose life is now ruined because someone texted the entire school your little secret."

"You were the one who texted everyone my secret!" I yelled after her.

"Hah!! You really think I would do that? I haven't even thought about sending your secret to every student in the school. You can count on that," she cackled like a with and sashayed away. What did she mean by that? Did she really not text everyone my secret? The only people who knew about it were MacKenzie and Brandon because he told me he thought my ugly extermination van was cool. MacKenzie must've told him. Is it possible that my boyfriend, Brandon Roberts, betrayed me by texting every one that? A million questions were buzzing around my head as we rushed Zoey to the nurse.

Who sent that embarrassing text?.