"I have... a baby?" (sequel to "I have.. a brother?")

A YEAR LATER

CALLIES POV

I'm a very happy person. I moved back to London and I have a beautiful baby girl. She has light brown hair and beautiful blue-green eyes. She has dimples too. I can honestly say she looks just like myself and Ni.... I can't say his name. It upsets me too much. I miss him I really do but he has been dating Demi and apparently they are really happy together. He still doesn't know about my baby. Her name is Quinn Marie Horan. Yes I gave her his last name. I mean she definately is his child. Everything about her reminds me of him. My career is okay. I just put out a new album called Broken. They are all sad songs but they are still upbeat. I'm sure he knows that they are all about him. I haven't gone on tour yet and I'm not planning on going yet.

I'm at Harry's flat hanging out with him and Brittany! Oh how I missed them. "So. Callie are you ever going to tell us who Quinn's father is?" Brittany asked. "I don't know. I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet." Harry gave me a weird look. "Is it... Niall?" Harry asked. I started crying. No one has ever said his name since we broke up. Harry gave me a hug. "Yeah. Niall is the father. But you can't tell him. I don't want him to know because it could ruin his relationship with Demi." Brittany gave me a look. "You care about his relationship with Demi?" She asked. "He seems... happy. I don't want to ruin things for him. The world doesn't need to know that he is the father. I don't want him to know because then he will want to be the father figure and then I will have to see the guys that broke my heart." the just smiled at me. "Okay. Are you ever going to go on tour? I love your new album but it makes me mad to see my little sister upset." I shrugged my shoulders. " I don't know yet. I haven't thought about it because Quinn isn't even one years old yet." they nodded. "well me and the girls could go with you and watch her." I shook my head. "I don't think that is the best idea. I want to wait until she is one."

I'm leaving Harry's flat and going to mine. I hear someone talking. "Demi. will you stop. You can't keep on getting this mad every time you don't get your way." "I'm sorry Niall that I am too much of a diva for you! If you don't like it then let's just break up!" "FINE!!!" he yelled. Did they just get in a fight. Demi just walked to where I am crying. "Callie..?" she asked. "Are you okay Demi? I heard everything." she wiped her tears. "Yeah. Why do you care though, I thought you hated me? Why do you have a baby?" oh shit. "I don't hold grudges. and this is Quinn.... My daughter." her eyes got wide. "How old is she? She's beautiful by the way." she said. "She's five months old. Thanks." "So who's the father?" she asked. Almost right on clue he comes running out to where Demi and I are standing. Obviously about to go to his car because he passed his drivers test. And he saw me. "Callie......." "Hello, Niall." I said. "How... are you? Who's this?" he asked refering to my beautiful daughter in Demi's arms. "That's my daughter. Quinn." he looked shocked. "Well I have to go to my flat. Quinn's getting tired and I have to dress her but it was good seeing you two." "Bye Callie. She really is adorable." Demi said and I waved as I walked away. "Demi. I'm sorry for yelling at you. But I do think we need to break up. I just don't know if I can handle having a relationship right now." I heard Niall say to Demi. I stopped walking to listen to the rest of their conversation. "You still love her don't you?" She asked him. "Yeah, Dems I do. I am still furious with myself for breaking her heart. I'm sorry but I love her." That's all I need to hear.

I'm in my flat. I fed Quinn and put her to bed. I'm watching the notebook. It reminds me of when I watched it with the girls and the boys. The way Niall played with my hair. When Brittany got all those lovebites. It was a good memory.

I can't sleep. Quinn keeps on crying. Which is very unusual because she normally is a heavy sleeper. I have to call Liam. "Hey LiLi." "Callie... Its late." "I know but I can't sleep and Quinn keeps on crying and I saw Niall today." he sighed. "I'm on my way over." then he hung up. I changed Quinns diaper. She won't stop crying though. AHHH!!! I'm going insane! Liam is here now. I told him everything. The fight with Demi and Niall and the conversation I heard while I was eavesdropping.

"Callie he really does love you. You just need some sleep. I will take care of Quinn and you go to sleep." Liam said. Quinn stopped crying as soon as Liam took her from me. We went in my bedroom and Liam held Quinn and I cuddled into them. Soon I fell asleep. Only to dream about Niall....