Chapter 3.14

SERIOUSLY DOES ANYONE WATCH LEGEND OF KORRA I NEED SOMEONE TO FANGIRL ABOUT THE RED LOTUS CUZ MING HUA AND P'LI AND GHAZAN AND ZAHEER ARE NOW MY BAES AND I REALLY REALLY WANNA WRITE FANFICTION ABOUT THEM ONCE THE SEASON IS OVER I JUST ARGH OMG THE RED LOTUS 8EVER IDC IF THEY'RE EVIL OR NAH!!!

Okay sorry about that. I had to let my feels out. They're all just so BAMF I literally cannot. 

So, hello! You get to see Lo's blind date so yeah. Whoopdedoo. The most coveted information on the internet is about to be spoiled for your innocent eyes. 

FACT OF THE DAY: did you know that Jared Padalecki has to buy special underwear because his dick is so big? *the more you know gif*

Okay so yeah here's the chappie: 

CHAPTER 3.14; LAUREN'S POV: 

He stood there wide wide brown eyes, tousled hair and a small smile on his face. The flower in his hand matched his white shirt. He scooted on his heels nervously, causing them to squeak on the ground underneath him. 

I smiled as I hugged Brian Rosenthal. When I knew it was going to be someone from the team, out of anyone I hoped it would be him. He was always innocent with this weird sense of humor and pretty easy on the eyes, but the only quam I had with him was that he wasn't the easiest person to work with during shows. I pushed that (along with the fact that I never had any problem doing any scenes with Dylan) to the back of my head. 

"Uh... hi!" he croaked nervously. He looked down at the rose in his hand. "Uh, so yeah, this is for you.... I don't know if you like roses or white flowers or anything in that ballpark but hey I mean it's better than giving you a vine or anything, right?" He nervously huffed out what I could only assume to be a laugh. 

"Oh, um, thanks so much!" I said, awkwardly taking the rose from his hand and sniffing it. "It smells like... a rose... which I guess is a good thing." We stood there, looking anywhere but each other for a few moments. I blushed at how awkward this date already was. I had known Brian for years, why was it so odd now that we were on a date? 

I had an uneasy feeling. This entire thing felt like something that I wanted to force. I wanted to be into Brian and I wanted to have this crazy connection, but truth be told, I knew deep down the most he'd ever be to me would be a pickmeup.

"Uh, so should we... uh... sit somewhere?" he finally asked, his face blushing red. 

"Oh, um.... sure..." I said, looking at the rose in my hand. He beckoned for me to walk in front of him and we sat in a booth near the door. 

"I would pull out the chair for you, but it's kind of a booth... so just imagine I did and then you could say something about how chivalrous I am and then I could deny it bashfully," Brian said as he scooted further down the brown booth. 

I chucked. Batting my eyelashes, I joked in a falsely sweet accent, "Oh sir, you do know how to spoil a lil' ol' lady like me." 

Brian chucked silently. He was never the type to audibly laugh. I had a mental image us me getting frustrated on the phone because I wouldn't know if he'd be laughing or ignoring me. I pushed that out of my head, knowing that would probably never happen. "Oh, stop it doll face," he said in a deep, Southern accent. 

We sat in silence for about a minute. I had no idea what I could possibly say, and if I did get an idea I was nervous that he would think it was stupid. "So, uh," he finally said to break the stillness between us, "you look really pretty tonight," he choked out.