Chapter 6

Guuuys! 200 reads! Y'all are the best!

Did you know in Latin, for second person plural, there is no formal form of "you". So for second plural, the correct form is "y'all". And if you don't put "y'all", its points off. So that's cool, I guess.

The Twisted casting just came out! AND MY BABY IS GOING TO BE IN IT! He should totally be Jafar. Or Aladin. But I can also see him as Raja. Regardless, I just need me some Walker abs.

Well without further ado, here is Chapter 6!

CHAPTER 6: ELI'S POV:

"Did you finally learn the proper story structure?" came a text from an unknown number. I burrowed my eyebrows, who would be texting me? I tried to remember if I gave my number out recently... To Meredith, but I knew this wasn't her number.

"Who is this?" I responded.

"Dylan Fucking Saunders." I smiled slightly.

"How did you get my number?" I asked. I remembered Joe's warning in the back of my mind, but Dylan didn't seem to be flirting with me or anything. Just friendly. Is is possible for someone just to be nice?

"Didn't you remember me asking for your number?"

"No..."

"Good, cuz I got it from Meredith." I snickered in my head, but at the same time, I found it almost creepy he was so persistent for my number. I mean, he knew I was dating Joe. Maybe he just wanted to talk to me... My phone starting ringing. It was him. Joe. I smiled, forgetting my conversation with Dylan.

"Hey!" I picked up.

"Be ready in five minutes," he said. I closed my eyes for a moment to listen to his gravely voice, which sounded even more sexy on the phone, but then registered what he said.

"Huh? Why?" was my intelligent response.

"We're going bowling!!!" he yelled into the phone. I pulled my head away from the receiver at the sudden volume changed, but I giggled. And then resented myself for actually giggling. 

"Okay, I will be. But just a fair warning, I may just whoop your ass." I teased him. I could almost see the smirk through the phone.

"I think not. Now, you see, I was in bowling club at high school, and--" he was cut off by the sound of my laughing. "What?"

"Bowling Club?" I said between breaths.

"Yeah! What's wrong with it?"

"Everything! I mean, I pictured you as this cool kid in high school! Like the quarterback who also is the lead in every school play."

"We can talk about my nerdiness after I strike you off the lane."

"Is that supposed to be some bowling threat? Because it doesn't scare me in the least!" I said.

"I'll see you in a sec..." and he hung up. I placed my phone on my lap and smiled to myself. I was so lucky that Reagan started punching Lola, or we wouldn't of been here right now.

I heard my doorbell ring. I quickly applied lip gloss and smoothed my hair which I actually straightened down and answered the door. Joe smiled down at me in his khaki shorts and Superman shirt. His hair was hidden behind his brown, plaid hat, but it just brought out the blue in his eyes. I gave him a quick hug.

"Ready to get your ass beaten?" he asked me as we walked to his car. Our hands were so close I could feel his arm hair, but not touching. I closed the gap and twined my fingers with his.