Chapter37

That's her mom btw

Peter looks back and forth between Derek and I before I cut in, not comfortable with the ever lasting silence.

"Well, I'm beat, so if someone could take me back home, that'd be grea-" I hunch over in pain, cradling my head in my hands.

"Whats wrong? What did you do!?" Peter screams like a banshee in my ear. I try to shake my head, take in the pain and then act like none of this is happening, but I know Peter, or any of them actually, wont have that.

"She-" Derek tries to explain.

"Don't you dare!" I cry out, warning Derek not to say a damn thing to them.

"Derek you need to tell me or I wont know how to help her!" Peter yells and Derek's eyes go wide, no doubt having an inner battle with who to follow the orders from. He picks Peter.

"She... She brought me back to life... I was dead." Peter whips his head back to me, eyes wide before leaping to his feet.

"What!? Why didn't you say anything?!" He starts to pace back in forth, my groans drowning out most of his mumbling. "This has never happened before, not a single case." He rambles on for a bit before he stops burning holes in the floor and faces Derek.

"Are you sure you were dead?"

"As a door nail." I let out a laugh that only turns into a painful cough.

"Come on, get her on a couch." Peter flicks his hand towards the rest of the pack and of course they all rush over but it only takes Scott and Isaac to pull me up and carry me to the coach. Almost as simultaneously as I land on the coach I grab my arm as a wave of pain hits me.

"Holy crapppp!" I moan clutching my arm against my chest, blood starts to seep through my fingers.

"Candice? Take your hand off your arm." Peter orders, I comply, a straight, 5 inch, deep cut covers my inner arm. I start to break into a sweat and it only gets worse.

"Can someone blanket me?" That doesn't sound right... and Stiles notices too.

"Blanket you? Is that like fu-"

"Stiles just go get her a blanket."

"Candice, I think your sick." Peter kneels by me.

"Ya think Captain Obvious?" I roll my eyes and my gaze lands on a pale Derek.

"Derek, can you please sit down, your making me nervou-" I scrunch my eyes together in pain. This needs to stop. So I do the only thing I can think of.

I howl.

I need my father.

-//-

Comment Vote Ideas

My kik is dj_wilmott btw

Would you guys want a story with another Argent sister who no one knew about or a random girl?