Chapter16

Derek's POV:

I walked up to Candice's window and jumped In, hoping to surprise her. A couple days ago, we said we love eachother, I thought maybe she would get freaked out and do something unreasonable, but so far, so good. I leaped into her newly decorated room, prepared to jump on her, when I realized she wasn't even here. where was she? panic rose in my chest, she would normally tell me if she planned to do something.

I decided not to do anything drastic to soon, I simply investigated. I looked around and noticed how her sporty short drawer in her closet was opened, same with the sports bra one.

Running, she went running.

Easy enough, she should be back in a little, I'll just chill here for awhile...

1 hour later

Where is she? Se should defiantly be be back by now.

I grabbed my jacket and hopped out the window,hopefully her scent is strong enough for me to pick up..if not I don't know what I would do...

Luckily her scent was pretty strong, probably cause she's working out.

I ran for a good 15miles before her scent shifted and went deeper into the forest. why did she go here? she knows it's dangerous with peter, and especially with Kate and the other hunters.

I smelt a weird substance mixed in with Candice's scent

Oh god! what if it's wolfs bane or or or like...poison! or hunter stuff!?

'Stop over reacting derek' I ordered myself, it could just be some new perfume...maybe...hopefully...probably not...

I raced my little werewolf ass off trying to find her, when a flash of neon green went through out the forest.

Umm what just happened?

I walked a few more feet when I saw Candice surrounded by some trees...

"Candice, whatcha doin?" I asked cautiously

No response

I asked again,this time there was a response, just not the one I was expecting.

"Let me! let me!" I heard Candice respond, but her voice...it sounded disoriented, not her own.
I walked even closer to her, just about 5 feet in front of her.

And what I saw took my breath away, her eyes were the brightest iv ever seen, her arms were outstretched, almost like she was about to wrap someone in the most deadliest bear hug ever. But what got me the most was she was hovering in the air, only bout an inch but still, hovering.

I looked around, trying to see what she was causing, the trees....

She was making them bleed!
Red liquid was dripping out of every crack, making puddles of blood on the ground. I walked over to one, and traced my fingers over the weird writing and drawings over it. I know this is an important part of figuring out what's wrong with candice.

So I took a couple pictures of what was occurring then walked back to Candice.
I tugged at her arm,
"Candice, wake up, let's go." I said gently, hoping to jolt her from her trance.

I only made things worse, much much worse.

Her eyes, which were closed, shot open, green fog was leaking from her eyes,covering me in the weird mist. one hand jerked towards me, throwing me through the air.

My air plane experience was short lived. I hit one of the bloody trees, then sadly, gravity took over and I hit the ground.
I felt my self losing consciousness, but before I closed my eyes, I saw Candice's eyes roll in the back of her head and fall into a heap on the hard ground....

Then just black....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment
Vote
!!
What do you guys think?!?!?
My car broke down and I was stuck for 2 hours!!teribble!!