Chapter1

"Why did you do this to me?"I ask my mom under my breath as we get out of the car and look at our new house, pulling out my headphones , disappointed I had to stop listening to my music.

I'm Candice I just moved to Beacon Hills

Greeaat.

Middle of sophomore year and I'm just getting here, even better, I know. Me and my mom moved from Tennessee because she had "boy problems" there and wanted a fresh start. My mom has a knack for dating ass holes. I'm not upset or anything about moving, just more .....annoyed at my mom, we have moved to 2 different towns because of her 'boy friends'. I thought I was supposed to be the one having boy troubles. But nope, its my mom who acts like the teenager.

I look at the 2 story blood red house and immediately fall in love with it. The inside is even better, a spiral stair case, the kitchen is huge which doesn't matter much because neither of us can cook, we order out a lot. The living room was a decent size, once we get everything moved in it will look great. I run up to what will be my room and squeal with delight, I even have my own bathroom and a walk in closet. Soon afterwards my mom walks in and says,

"I love it! I truly think this will be our last move Candice! I think it could work! What do you think?"

"I completely 100% agree! I have to go to bed though. First day of school and all tommorooo, Got to get a good night sleep!"

"Okay I'll get out of your hair. And the movers will put boxes in your room with your stuff so all you'll have to do is decorate." She walks over and kisses me on the cheek before she says goodnight and walks out the door.

I walk over to the corner of my room and grab the sleeping bag and pillow I threw in the corner when I walked in. I laid on the ground and snuggled up in it, almost drifting towards sleep when my mom came in and said she wont be back tomorrow till around 7pm. Usually I'd be annoyed if she woke me up from a near slumber but what she just said was great news, I had the whole day aside from school, to do whatever I wanted!

I wake up to the sound of courtesy of the red white and blue by Toby Keith, and slowly got ready for school. I already had a few boxes of clothes in here and my toiletries so I could get ready. After a few minutes trying to decide what to wear I picked white high wasted shorts with a tank top with hukana mutata printed on it. I eat some cereal and went to grab my keys when I remember that my pick up truck was still being exported from Tennessee.

"Awesome."

I mumble to my self as I start to walk along the sidewalk. I glance behind me and see a jeep start to drive by, but when it gets to me it comes to a halt.

"Hey do you want a ride?" A stranger with short brown hair asks me.

"Uh.. are you heading towards the high-school?" I ask

"Ya I go there, hop in." He orders

"Thank you!" I smile as I climb into the passenger side.

He takes out his hand to shake mine and informs me his name,

"Stiles, you?"

I shake his hand before responding

"Candice, nice to meet you."

"Same here, we have to go pick up my friend Scott before we go. Where did you move from?" He asks curious.

"Nashville, Tennessee." I respond.

"Damnnnn, your a long way from home!"

"Well now this is my home, and I'm actually pretty excited to start fresh." I smile at him.