Chapter20

My feet hit the gravel hard, I tore off into the woods. I have to get away, I need to get away I growl rips through the forest, but I have no idea from which direction, I just run. a burning sensation vibrates up and down my body. god, it hurts. I can't stop running, if I do I'm dead.

*your dead etheir way* a little voice said in my voice

*shut up* I shout in my head, which only made my thumping headache grow.

Just when I thought I was safe from the wolf, I heard a snap in front of me, then another behind me, to the side of me, soon things were snapping in every possible direction. only one got really close. I hadn't realsied my eyes were squeezed shut until someone was prying them open. Kate argent, only she wasn't prying my eyes open with her fingers, she was prying them open with a knife...a very sharp one.

My eyes were open, and bloody but that dosnt compare to what I'm seeing, Kate argent is in front of me, behind me, to the side, diganely, almost 100 of her Is surrounding. one pulls out a gun and shoots and then I wake up to reality.

Bad news, Kate is actually here and she is actually holding a gun to me, really good news, there's only one of her.

"Why arnt you healing!?" Kate screamed at my face, she's already electrecuted me multiple times, and I haven't gained back any strength back. derek and everyone is still in their rooms, and they can still hear and see what's happening, I can hear them too.
Sadly so can Kate

"She isn't a werewolf!" Derek screamed, I know he was just trying to help but the only thing it really did was, 1, made my headache worse and 2, he made Kate get a little crazy in the eyes, not that she wasn't already.

"Well, we better make sure." Kate said, and pulled the trigger.

"BANG!" it echoed through the room, and something connected to it, tearing and rippin sounds took place. where did it hit? not me, there's no pain. but I can't help and think it did, for I feel wetness spreading through my shirt.... but no pain, I look around with a very confused expression, what happened? because everyone's staring at me like they expect something.

"What?" I ask looking around the room, trying to find out what's happening.

"Interesting" Kate mumbled to her self, walking circles around me.

"What!" I yell, wanting an answer, from who, I don't care.

"Look at your shoulder, bitch" she says smirking

"The bitch part was so unnecessary." I say rolling my eyes and looked down. I got a chuckle out of stiles.

What I saw suprised me, but no way am I showing that. My shoulder was drenched in blood.

My blood

"it....doesn't hurt.." I mutter to myself

"but it's not healing, what a shame" Kate says, but she has a cruel smile on her face like she was thinking of dieing puppies.

She continues to walk in a circle around me, derek,scott, their all yellin and saying foul things to Kate, not that I don't support but after awhile I just need to drown them all out, so I do. I sit here, chained up thinking about my crazy life. so much has happened, I just...i just do to want to die, I'm only 16, I want to live at least well I to my 60s. But if you loved you life, would you change it? no matter how dangerous it was? I wouldn't.
So I can't bring my self to walk away from my new life, even though I will most likely die in a matter of minutes or hours, because these short few weeks I have learned to live, hate, fear, and love.

Love. Derek Hale. I want him here next to me, but life isn't fair.

I was jerked away from my thought as Kate lifted me up and tied me vertically from the ceiling, so I looked like a punching bag.

"Were gonna try a few things..." she said as she walked over to a chest and pulled out cruel looking weapons, that ranged from knives to herbs, which I'm guessing wasn't lavender.

-----------------------------------------

Short I know! The next chapter is where it'll get exciting again! I promise,

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE