Chapter11

I woke up with a warm body next to mine...wait what?
I opened on eye and saw derek next to me sleeping peacefully, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist
Then all the memories of last night rushed back into my mind...a huge grin was plastered on my face. last night..just...wow...

I leaned in and started to kiss Derek's shoulder, then trailed them to his stomach and back up to his neck, I licked his jaw line, hoping to get his attention, I then trailed the kisses up to his nose and around his face except for his lips, making him crave it for a while is so much better then just giving it to him right away.
His eyes opened up, he wore an almost hostile expression. I let the tip of my tongue trace his lips and before I knew it his lips were crashed against mine. he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him, I ran my fingers through his jet black hair, wanting more of him. I was only in a bra and underwear, he pulled one side of my bra strap down. ugh! I want more! I grinded up against him, ready to repeat last night, when there was a knock on my door.
Both of our eyes got wide when we heard a familar voice say," honey can we talk?"..my moms. Aka: satan
I ran my hands over his abs thinking of what to do.
"Uh ya! hold Im only in a towel!" I lied
Grabbing Derek's hand and pushing him into my closet and whispering in his ear," miss me" while tracing my finger around the lower part of his body.

I threw my pajamas from last night on and opened the door to my room to face my mother.

Derek's POV:

She walked away from the closet with me in it and walked to her door and opened it. God, she's going to be the death of me I swear! She makes me go crazy! I'm usually an emotionless person, hiding from everyone else. it's not that I don't want to have friends an a family agian, it's just ,what happens if I let someone in again and they hurt me, or I hurt them...im not sure if I could take that again, that's why I built a wall of emotion around me. but when Candice touches me or even just looks at me, that wall melts.
I was thrown out of my train of thoughts when I hear Candice's voice
"What's up?"
It surprised me that she had such a care free tone after what happened last night. I didn't like her mother, not one bit, you could tell she had Candice by mistake, and thought she was still a mistake.
"I just wanted to talk about last night." her mother responded
"Mom, as long as we aren't moving any where, I consider our relationship the same as before."
How can she be so calm about this?? If I were her I would be yelling at my mom, accusing her about how her boy friend is a complete ass.
"I love You!" she said wrapping her arms around Candice in a tight hug.
That bitch! when she said 'I love you' her heart skipped a beat! at least my mother loved me before she died.
Candice's heart beat a little faster when her mom hugged her, I wonder why...
"Okay well, I'm going to go out of town for a couple days, I'll leave my credit card on the counter for you!" she kissed Candice on the cheek and then ran down stairs, I heard the door if a car open and closing and then an engine start up, signifying that she was already gone.

The door of the closet opened reaviling Candice
" Now where were we?" she asked in a playful tone before crashing into me already taking off my boxers. she threw her shirt and her own boxers in the corner of the room. she didn't bother to lead me to the bed, we were just in the walk in closets floor, the door was shut. it felt like we were in our own little cave. she pushed me into the floor and climbed on top of me licking my torso. oh god! I thought she is wild!
"Candice."
"Mhm?" she responded while trailing her kisses into places I won't share.
"We..need to..... meet is...ss.." I tried to say in bettween pants
"Hopefully he's patient" she said before having history repeat it's self of last night.....

Candice pov:

derek and I sadly had to get fully dressed to go meet his pack members.
"Ready?" he asked me, his lips formed into a smirk
" Yee buddy!" I said walking out of my room
" Ill race you down stairs!" I exclaimed taking 4 steps at a time, suddenly I felt big hands wrap around my waist. I turned around , he leaned in for a kiss and just as our lips were about to connect, I pushed him back and finished my last few steps to the bottom.
" I win!" I yelled looking back at him , who was still sprawled on the steps.
He gave me a goofy smile and descended in the stairs.
"You look good with a smile" I commented before walking out the door and climbing into his passanger seat.
He slid into the driver side a reraed his engine
"Damn I love this car." I said a we sped across the street.
"So who am I meeting?"
"One of my pack members." he responded
" but I'd like to meet more of you." I said winking at him
"I think we did a lot of 'meeting' each other last night" he said with a cocky grin
"Mmmmm" I said remembering the events.
He stopped his car in a middle of a parking lot and got out. we walked into a basement that was once a subway station. there was a train run down in the room, why are we here? it was all run down.
"Issac!" Derek yelled
I saw a boy walk out of the train, he was tall, with curly light brown hair, extreme blue eyes, and a pale complexion with wondrous cheek bones. Basically he was hot.
"Hi, my names Issac." he said putting his hand out, I took it in a from grip
" Candice " I responded smiling at him.
A smile gently played on his lips, the reason I do not know.
"Let's train." Derek said to issac
" Okay I'll be over here." I started to walk over by the train to lean against it until Derek said," no, candice I want Isaac to train you." I stopped dead in my tracks.
"what??" I said twisting my body to Derek's
" I need you to be able to defend yourself against the alpha, or at least hold him off till I get there." he said, concerned laced in his voice
"Fine. but my dad was in the marines, he already taught me self defense before he died."
Derek just nodded

I stood in front of issac, who was now completely wolfed out. he circled me like prey, I took a deep breath and redied myself. I heard Isaacs barely autobile footsteps race to me from my behind. I twisted in an almost sitting position with my leg out, tripping Isaac just before he got to me.
Derek's face lit up with surprise as did issacs. he reigned himself and charged again. this time he swung a punch which I easily dodged, I jumped over a kick and kneed him in the face which made him fly back. suddenly I heard another set of foot steps getting closer at a high rate speed.

Derek.

I side stepped him as he leaped for me. and ducked as he threw a punch at my face. I leaped towards Derek and wrapped him in a headlock, then whispered in his ear,
"Gotcha"
" Not quite, never show mercy" he suddenly wrapped me around and threw me on the ground with me on bottom. he smirked, which I returned
I was filled with a rush if power I didn't understand. I flipped Derek over in a sudden movement and placed an object over his throat.
"Candice?" he asked with autstonishment and fear on his face
He was looking at my hand
"What?" I asked trailing his eye contact to the thing in my hand.
A knife!!! I abruptly stood up and dropped the knife.
"Where did you get that?" Derek asked
" I don't know, iv never seen it before in my entire life." I said shaking my head.

I was breathing hard, not because of fighting the boys, it was because of the knife. where the hell did I get it?! And why was it pressed against Derek's throat?!most importantly, what did it mean!?

You like??? 2 comments and 2 votes before the next chapter!!