Chapter22

Power

That's all I feel, it rushes through me like a dam finally breaking through. So you could say that I'm drunk with power. And you would be so right.

Kate and who I'm assuming is joe walks into the room, not looking up so they don't know that I'm not the same candice they left with.

I let a roar, damn, I sound fucken intimating, scared myself! Kate's the first one to speak,

"What,in holy hell, is that!"

"You except me to know?! I just torture the dogs!" Joe retorts

"Lucky for you, I don't kill...yet, unlike you. so I suggest you leave, but if you don't want to leave...well let's just say id be more then happy to get my bpyfriend, Derek, in here and I'm almost 100% positive that he would be more then willing to kill you...painfully." I tell them in a voice that is barely sounds like my own.

Joe, big bad torturing joe, runs out like no other, fear burning bright on his face. As I suspected, Kate stands her guard, drawing her gun and of course aiming at my face. "BANG!" she actually pulled the trigger? oh well, her death wish.

It was like how Scott to me he had all the time to catch the ball in lacrosse, this was similar but so much more. the tiny bullet rippled through the air, as weird as it sounds a caught it in between my fingers,leaving them only slightly blooded.

"shit!" Kate mumbles before backing away and running out the door, only to return with 6 more guys moments later.

"Seriously? why? your going to lose!" I yell, annoyed that I have to deal with these idiotic hunters. But they still don't listen, do they not believe me? I guess I just will have to show them that,at the moment, I am not to be reckoned with.

He slashes at me, it's really more pathetic then anything. How did he even become a hunter if he fights like this? I gave him one good whack and he passed out. It only went down hill from there, soon the only one standing.

Kate

"Leave!" I growled, not going to ask twice.

I think she got the message, for she scrambled away, fleeing this place and thankfully not coming back with any more guys.

That went smoothly.

Derek's Pov:

When she started to warn Kate and joe that if they don't leave, they never will, I realized one thing... I love her, I thought that the whole werewolf thingy warrior blah blah blah might create a break in our relationship, but it only made it stronger!

They way her one blood red eye shot fear in anyone who dared to stare in it, then her neon green eye which showed a mixture of things, sympathy, understanding, kindness, these things balanced the red eyes horrors.

Then all those guys came to attack her....just damn! she knocked them out like they were twigs. Kate Argent, who I know to never back down from a fight, freakin ran out! Pure greatness right there!

I realized that iv gained my strength back, for the tortures haven't come back to inject me with any more wolfsbane. I broke my chains and the door, meeting Candice who jumped into my arms for one big bear hug.

I nuzzled her neck and whispered an I love you, which she returned.

"Now let's get the others and get the hell outta this crazy bin!" she said before breaking down Scott's door first, then Allison, Issac, and lastly stiles. Who, of course had a smart ass remark ready right when he saw everyone walk into his room.

"Hey! you saved me last?! what the hell?" he asks sarcastically, Candice only laughs and pulls him into a hug.

~~<~<~~<~<~~<~< ~~

Read

Comment

Vote

Should I end this book or make a second one with the whole kanima deal?