Chapter29

"Peter! let's go!" I yell over at my friend, who still doesn't see why I'm picking him to come with me to New Orleans over telling Derek.

"Candice, they probably aren't even there!" he yells back, still grabbing his backpack with a pair of extra clothes.

"I don't care! it's a lead, an I'm gonna take a leap of faith and go...and so are you! follow me!" I snap back, walking through Derek's bedroom, grabbing the extra clothes I have in there and stuffing them into my own bag.

I write down a quick note for Derek and leave it on his table.

Be back soon, don't worry, peters also with me.

Ps. I love you

"Good enough" I think to myself as peter and I make our way to his black SUV.

"You better be right" he mutters as he climbs in.

"Oh don't act so gloomy, it's not like you wouldn't be happy etheir way if you get to go to martigra, it's this week you know." I mention

"Trust me, I'm very aware" he smiles back at me and starts the car.

-///-

We've been wondering down the streets of New Orleans for hours, and no luck.

"Hey, we could try this dark magic place, one of them is a werewolf...old friend"

"And your just mentioning this!?" I yell, hanging my head in annoance.

"Well...i didn't think of it before" peter rolls his eyes at me as beads are thrown at his face.

"Mhm" I growl at him as we make our way through the crowded streets.

"You know we could just call it off... party at martigra, you could flash me and get some beads." he gives me a grin as I playfully punch him in the arm.

"Only if you do it" I reply giving him a wink.

He shakes his head and smiles as he opens up the door for me to a

Place called BONES AND ASHES in big bold letters. I look at the name and back to peter

"Nice little place you picked out for us...." I glare at him, with my luck we're probably going to die...or worse...

"Agreed" he mutters before walking in and introducing himself, well, at least he tried to.

"Peter! you sick bastered!" a feminine voice screams, throwing what I think is a glass bottle filled with blood straight at peters head, who thankfully ducks in the nick of time.

"Nice to see you too Stella." Peter breaths out.

I lean closer to peter, whispering,

"I thought you said she was an old friend"

"Yes... old friend, I meant what I said...she's just not considered a current friend." he whispers out, not hesitating to stride towards the Stella girl.

"Please, stella, let's put the past begin us." Peter begins, trying to charm her.

"You snapped my neck.... twice" she snaps back

I raise my eyebrows at Peter.

"She's a hybrid.... half vampire, half wolf." He mutters to me, explaining why she's not dead in the ground.

"What could you possibly want me for peter!?" she spits out

"Well, she actually is the one who needs your help." he tells her, pointing a finger at me. Her eyes advert from Peter to me, looking at me for the first time.

"What are you?" she questions me, cocking her head.

"You can't smell her?" peter asks, suddenly curious.

"No, answer the question." She snaps back, annoyed at peter already.

"Candice, go to the bathroom and wash off your makeup." peter tells me. I'm wearing cover up over my body, hiding the tattoos.

"Fine" I mutter, going to the bathroom to wash it off.

-//-

I walk back out, catching Stella by surprise.

"What the hell?...." She whispers, rushing over to me, touching my tattoos on my face.

"And this just came naturally?" she looks over to peter who nods.

"I thought werewolf warriors were extinct...." she says to her self, obviously peter filled her in on my situation.

"Guess not" I mutter.

She backs of before looking me up and down once more, looking at all the tattoos on my arms and legs.

"What do you need?" she asks

--//--

IM BACK BITCHES!!!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

IDEAS!