Chapter 25

He stands and pulls me against him, "Come on kitten, we need to get some sleep." he points to the bed at the back of the tour bus and I walk in front of him. I'm feeling mixed emotions from being both a success and a failure depending on who you talk to, but honestly the opinion of the man behind me is more important than the opinion of a sour woman who can't even think on her own without permission from someone else.

We quickly change, I slip on a pair of short shorts and a tank, then curl up into the bed together, his leg pulls mine closer and I huddle into his chest, his hand rests on my hip, amid my sadness I hear his smoky voice fill my ears. "I love you Amber." I pull myself tighter against him and feel his warmth fill me from both his words and his body. I can't help but feel my heart explode with emotion and all of my doubts slide away from my mind. 

I lay my lips on his bare chest and he instantly responds to my touch his hand gripping my hip tighter, his boner obvious as my hand slides along his loins over the fabric of his lounge pants. I slide my hand along his back and side, leaving a trail of hot kisses along his pectoral muscles and collar, I stretch to meet his lips as his warm breath washes over mine right before we crash together brutally. He pulls me into on top of him as he rolls onto his back, his hands slide under my shirt until I criss cross my arms pulling the fabric over my head, he stares at me "You are so divine Kitten. So perfect. " I smile and run a hand from his cheek to his abdomen where it stops below where I'm sitting "Look who is talking. I can lose myself with you, you are so exquisite." We take our time exploring each other with our hands. I feel the heat from his erection through my shorts and his pants my core responding in like, but we move slowly even with our desires.

His hands slowly move along my spine and he gets a good grip on my sides as I continue my assault of his chest neck and jaw with my lips and hands. He moves switching our positions so I'm beneath his inflexible tenacious body, his mouth demanding on mine as I shift under his hands sliding down my sides to my hips, he moves further pushing my pj shorts down my legs where I kick them off opening myself for him to come between my legs.

My hands play along the edge of his pants and I slip one into the fly taking his mass into my hand massaging his erection slowly. I let my fingers slide along the soft hot skin of his length, his breath catches on a groan his forehead falling into my chest, my lips find the crown of his head as my hand continues to stroke and pump his stick. I remove my hand long enough to remove his pants, while his mouth and hands suck, caress and focus on my bust and sides my hands return to his elongated member, sliding the palm of my hand over his tip applying mild pressure, he stiffens "Easy Kitten...." his body vibrates with pleasure.

I smile mercilessly and mimic the same movement, he groans quivering with the touch, he reaches down grabbing my hand and pins it above my head while his free hand finds my wet folds, he licks his lips and flicks my clit with his thumb my body jumping under the sensation, a sexy devious smile moves onto his intoxicating mouth as he glides his fingers along my swollen pulpy flesh his fingers immersing themselves into my wetness, "That feels. .." My voice catches "That feels what sweetheart, tell me." His voice husky and hot as he moves his fingers slide inside of me "Good, it feels good."

I close my eyes as I feel overwhelmed while he withdraws his fingers and plunges his throbbing shaft into me, as I slip my legs tighter along his hips, rocking against him, his hands bury themselves into my hips as I use mine to help prop my hips higher. "That feels better" I mutter and he pulls me closer driving himself deeper "You feel so amazing Kitten. Made perfect just for me." He growls as he speeds up his thrusting, my swollen pussy gets wetter with each thrust as he drives into me awakening the familiar and fulfilling pressure building inside me. My hands grab the fabric of the bed as I thrust my lust filled throes against him coating his groin with my slick lubrication my breathing laboured as I work my hips to build his pleasure, the added lube helping him move faster, harder and deeper, my body stretches around him as I feel him shoot his load, his mouth finds mine as I tighten my legs drawing him closer.

He lays on me shielding me from the world, his lips dancing on my cheek, I'm reminded of my small form when he lays on me like this, but it feels good to be protected and loved.  After a few moments he comes to lay beside me, an arm under his head his hair falling over it and I push some behind his ear. His leg drapes over mine as he plays with a loose stand.  "No worries kitten, when we get back home you'll have to talk to her, but I'll be right there with you." I fake a smile "That sounds so wonderful...." he laughs and flicks my forehead "Remember, you're mine, I won't let anything bad happen to you." He pulls me close and lays a kiss on my crown, slowly we drift to sleep once again holding each other, but this time I feel he's protecting me from an unseen and potential future disaster.