Chapter 11

Once back in the apartment I smirk, I'm not done with his birthday celebrations yet, I point to the couch "Go relax. I'll be right back, to much wine."

I smile at his glance but he does as he is told while I walk to the bathroom. I quickly change into the little outfit I'd found at Frederick's, the red Kamila strapped up corset with matching garter and indiscreet crotchless underwear, black thigh high stockings and black heels. I pull my hair back into a pony tail so it won't get in my way, my plans to drive him crazy and satisfy his every need.

When I walk out of the bathroom he is looking at his phone sending a text, he hears the door open and doesn't look up right away "Adam wants to know if we want to meet at Half Five in half an" the words on his mouth freeze as he looks up at me leaning against the door "Fuck me kitten" he curses out as I smirk while his eyes cloud over "That's the plan.... Unless you'd rather go to Half Five...." I tease and walk forward towards him, iceberg blue irises not missing a single movement, they follow every inch from my legs to my hair brushing my shoulders as I come to sit on his lap.

"Half what?" his voice breaks from the desire building in him, my heart beating faster knowing that I'm able to conjure those feelings in him, the man who could have anyone is looking at me with eyes that devour the last of my self conscious thoughts. His phone vibrates in his hand and I grab it, punching a message to Adam "Can't make it. Busy." hit send and it on the coffee table.

"Now, seeing as I have your undivided attention, I'm laying out your rules for the night." Colin licks his very attractive lips, "Rules? I've never been good at rules Kitten..."

"Well, it's only one rule, and its just hands off. No touching." I smile at him with pursed lips and close my eyes slightly challenging him, while he groans "That's cruelty, you can't dress like that and say hands off...."

"Oh, but I can," I switch my body so that I'm straddling him, I feel his dick harden and twitching against the zipper of his pants "and expect you to respect the one rule." I take my hand and run it along the bulge of his pants, his canine digging into his bottom lip. "You're going to kill me Kitten."

I smile and continue petting him through his pants watching the shades of blue changes in his glassy eyes, "Oh, that's not the intention," I lean forward my breasts rubbing on his chest while I whisper in his ears "the intention is to make you feel very much alive." I take his ear in my mouth and massage my tongue against it. His hands slide to my back and I push them back and bite his ear gently, his throat vibrating a primal growl, I chuckle "hands off."

I grind my crotch against his while his body tenses "This is inhumane..." He protests while I laugh "If you behave, I'll reward you." I slide my ass off his lap, his lids heavy with lust widen as I spread his knees with mine and come to kneel between his legs, I smile ravenously at him as my hand slides over his zipper again, his breath catching. His eyes not leaving mine, I slowly zip the mechanism down and flip open the fly of his boxers, maintaining eye contact licking my lips hungrily before I take his whole shaft in my mouth and his entire body reacts, I lavishly run my tongue along his length, my fingers stimulating the base, his breathing increases and he digs his fingers into the couch cushions.

I move my mouth along him slowly and meticulously, I watch as he closes his eyes and leans his head against the back of the couch, the swallow of a sigh visible in his elongated neck. I move my hands up while my mouth is occupied to pull his shirt from his waist band and slide along his abdominal muscles that twitch and contract under my fingers.

When I'm feeling he has been tortured that way enough I remove my mouth and slowly undo each of his buttons on his shirt, spreading the fabric, my lips inflamed from his swollen member trailing kisses from his naval to his neck, when he opens his eyes for a brief moment, I take him completely with one fluid movement a knee on each side of his hips, he bites deep into his lip "Damnit Kitten....." I lick my lips and the groan he releases clouds all of my thoughts. I rock my hips against him, my breasts rubbing against him while I nip and lick his neck, completely drunk on his smell and taste, all inhibitions I once had removed grim me with once look from his eyes. I feel as he moves closer to my target, I lean forward and let my breath caress the sensitive part of his ear "Ok lover, you can touch....." he reacts immediately and grabs my hips, driving me harder against his groin and him deeper into my core, I cry out his name as I cum hard and fast with this simple movement, I was so focused on him I didn't realize how close I was myself, his head buried in my chest, he growls as he reaches his climax, he leans backwards fingers digging into my thighs preventing me from riding him any more, keeping me in place while he claims what's his, pulsing against my tumescent slit, his breathing labored he pulls my body against him, I run my hand along his arm and whisper "Happy Birthday Baby" He looks at me, the look in his eyes a combination of a million emotions, "Best. Birthday. Ever." I laugh and burrow my head into his neck.