Chapter 2

I nod. Ryan is always proving himself to be a true humanitarian,  even if the merger will result in the closure of the there company,  he will find jobs to minimize impact.  “So,  he's proving to be a hero again huh?” I laugh. 

Colin smirks at me “Always.  He just wouldn't want it to get out ..” he chuckles. I smile,  slip the chicken into the stove and move to go sit beside him.  He slides his arm up over the back of the couch behind me, his hand coming to rest on my shoulder,  fingers grazing my neck. 

“Would you come with me?” His question catches me off guard
“Go with you?” I tilt my head my eyes meeting those ocean blue depths that currently look deep in thought. 

“Yeah,  to Europe, if I decide to go through with it.” His fingers absently move on my neck scattering my thoughts,  me go to Europe and join him on this tour. What about my job? I can't afford to be without work,  I'd love to go,  the experience would be one in a lifetime,  but the need to be an adult is sitting heavy on my thoughts.

He drifts his eyes over my face “I'm not sure I like where you've gone on me Kitten.”

I blink and look at him “I would love to, but I'm not sure my vacation would cover the entire time you'd be gone.” He sighs and his hand moves to my upper arm. “You know kitten,  with things the way they are going you don't need to work. Hell, to be honest,  if this goes the way I want it to,  I don't want you to work unless it's for me.  Writing for me,  composing for me….”  Oh that would be amazing.  Traveling beside him,  writing our music, it would be as good as playing in a band with him.

“How about we cross one bridge at a time? Right now,  let's see what the meeting entails,  and go from there.  We can figure out everything else later.” I stand up as the timer goes off, and reach down to kiss his forehead “We will work it out, we always do.”

I smile and feel his eyes watch me as I walk into the kitchen and pull out dinner,  as I stand up I catch his eyes still watching me. “What?”

He smiles “I'm still not sure how the hell I ended up with someone as big as a pain in the ass as you are!” I laugh and shake my  head “And how did I end up with someone as annoying as you are?”

After dinner we sit on the bed relaxing, we've taken our showers,  and put on our lounging clothes. Colin has his laptop on the mattress in front of him,  his guitar plugged in and headphones around his neck.  I lay on my stomach,  legs on my pillow,  notepad by the foot of the bed jotting down thoughts and lines.  I hear him put down his guitar and shift,  his hand moves to my calf,  and slides up to my thigh.  His hand igniting the bare skin under his fingers.  He shifts so his hand can slip higher,  under his old t-shirt I've claimed as mine, sitting just below the hemline,  his fingers strum a thrilling pattern along my flesh.  He continues his exploration upwards and comes to rest under my ass cheek, his fingers sensually caressing these skin where the cheek meets the thigh.  I moan and he chuckles,  the sadistic bastard, and slips his fingers between my legs to pet my hot spot between.  His fingers lightly touch the fabric of my underwear against my soft area that is already ignited from his touch, reaching up he helps me shed the fabric of my underwear off,  and he resumes his assault on my body. 

Slowly and methodically torturing me.  He shifts his body and moves the t- shirt up exposing my ass now bare to him.  As his fingers return to their position of insanity,  he growls when he finds my body wet and ready for him.  His fingers massage,  rub and pet unhurriedly, my breathing becoming labored and broken under his control.  His mouth finds my ass, and he kisses and bites the plump flesh of the rise,  then moves to the middle of my lower back. His other arm weighs me down as I wiggle beneath him,  send it just seems to spur him on more,  his mouth being more bold,  fingers exploring deeper.