Chapter 10

He stops in the entrance closing the door behind him,  I don't delay and as his eyes close and he takes a drop breath in,  his chest rising with the force of the air I slide my hands under his jacket peeling it off. 

He looks down and meets my eyes,  it's all he needs.  The desire that fill his pellucid blue eyes resemble a volatile storm in June, I can feel the lightning flowing through his body as my hands slide under hiss t-shirt tracing his well defined abs.  His hands dig into my plump ass cheeks as he lifts me up,  I wrap my legs around him instinctively and he brings us to the bedroom.  He sits on the bed while I pull his shirt over his head,  his hands stay firm on my hips,  my mouth draws patterns down his jawline,  neck and chest,  the primal growl that emits from his throat pushes me further,  my left hand digs into his hair as my right slides along his back. His hands slide up taking my shirt with them, and he grabs my hair bringing my mouth to his, his tongue plunging onto my mouth dominating me both with his lips and with his grip.

His kiss becomes demanding and his hand slides down my side, he stops drawing back as his fingers collide with my ink. Anger and jealousy flash in his eyes “What is this?” His finger tips brush against the patch of color along my side.

“A tattoo.” He pulls back from me and flops me on the bed without an ounce of grace and stands up.

“Obviously it’s a Tattoo Amber…but who did it? Why?” I cringe at his reaction, not exactly what I was hoping for, but, not exactly unexpected.

“The artists name is Kayla. She is downtown at KKC Ink, she runs it with her brother who has he hots for Lisa.” His eyes go from me to the tattoo “So,  you decided to get yourself marked to help Lisa get laid?” His words bite into me as I shake my head.  “No, I got thoughts because it symbolizes everything music is for me.  The burning desire running through my veins,  music has always been apart of my life and it's always brought me the best memories.”

He looks me over from head to toe,  his eye's stopping for a moment on my bra covered bust then back to the tattoo,  he comes closer, his hand comes to rest on my side just below my tattoo, his thumb lightly rubbing the lower half of it, I look up at his face,  it's closed off from emotions, I look away and reach for my shirt.  He grabs my hand causing me to look back up at him,  the lust in his eyes burning my core. 

“Don't like the idea of a guy seeing or touching you….” I open my mouth to protest that Kayla was not a he at all, he places a finger on my lips and continues “But it's fucking sexy.”

With those words he pulls me closer again,  his possesses my mouth again,  his hand dug now into my hair drawing me closer to him.  His hand slides on my side,  lightly caressing the mark on my side. His kiss deepens, softens, and more stirring,  my Colin is back, slow,  attentive and sensual.  Our hands explode each other, memorizing what we have missed in the past 10 days. 

There is no urgency in our movements,  we're not in a rush, my hands slide along his back, hooking into his waist band, his mouth trails along my neck into the crevice between my breasts, his hand slides up my back where with a simple flick he releases me from the lace fabric, I moan from the movement and his mouth tracing their outlines, we focus on driving each other crazy with our caresses, my hands work their way to the front of his pants,  I undo his button sliding them over his hips and grasping his hands in my hand,  his body arching backwards as he groans at the liberation.  I trail my mouth along his chest and along his torso, then allow my mouth to join my hand, lavishing him with my tongue, his hands grab at my hair,  burrowing onto my scalp, his body tense,  his legs shake under my hands as I caress him.  His hands guide me back to his level while his hands find my waist band sliding my pants off.

Ecstasy fills me as his fingers find my swollen slit and stroke me slowly and skillfully knowing which buttons to press,  turning me on and having me wiggling and arching against him. He chuckles slightly as I whimper when his mouth finds my inner thigh,  sliding his mouth upwards. My breath catches as he finds his target,  warmth flowing over my body taking me over the edge that I was so precariously balanced since we'd started this game, his smile is felt against my flushed swollen flesh as he works up to my neck, I wrap my legs around him guiding him home,  my slickness welcoming him into my deep core,  the rhythm of our bodies taking over all needs and wants,  I forget about him being gone,  all that matters is that he is here again,  filling both my body and soul.  I orgasm against him in a flurry of insanity,  I cling to his shoulders as his mouth smothers my cry against his lips,  his tongue chokes my sob of passion as my body violently arches against him,  driving him further towards his own rapture, as he releases his own delirium he grasps my hips tightly against him as he kneels to bring me closer so he can drive deeper.