Chapter 17

I watch him as he gains control, he rubs his neck and comes to me, he stands to my front a hand on each side of me on the table. "Kitten, talk to me, say something, anything!" he brings a hand up to caress my cheek, wiping a tear and I barely feel it, I'm vibrating inside and out, I don't know what to say, it felt amazing but the violence caught me off guard, his loss of control and our possession of each other made for a volatile mix.

"Amber..." His voice is lost and soft, I finally blink back into reality, meeting his eyes "Are you ok? FUCK say something. I'm so fucking sorry, Kitten...." he's bent down to me, his face within striking distance. I grab his neck and his eyes widen in surprise as I claim his lips with sheer exasperation. He closes his eyes and returns the kiss joyfully, when finished I pull away and push him back, a look of shock on his face as I drive my finger into his chest "Do not, and I repeat do not do that again." his head hangs as I complete my thought "At least not without warning me first." His eyes widen as they meet the sadistic look on my face, he looks to start breathing again his shoulders sag and he pulls me into him.

"Kitten you are going to be the death of me." I shrug and move away from him. I'm very aware of his eyes watching my every movement, filled with doubt and regret. "Colin, it's fine, seriously." He comes up to me, but seems almost scared to touch me, but puts a hand on each side of my face, tilting it so I meet his icy blue stare, those beautiful blue beacons torn with demons he seems to be fighting "I'll make it up to you. If it takes my entire life, I'll make it up to you."

He drops my face, changes quickly and we make our way through the hallways to the exit and to the limo. As we ride back to the hotel, I lean on Colin his breathing relaxed and his hand on my arm tickling it lightly. When we arrive at the hotel I'm near asleep, and Colin lifts me out of the car, I wrap my arms around his neck while he cradles me against his body, carrying me up to the room, I allow myself the pure joy of being in his arms. He lays me gently on the bed, and slides his hands along my body when he gets to my knees he bends each one slowly, unzipping my boots, sliding them off, he kisses the inside of each knee, moving up my thighs, he removes my skirt and thong gently, his mouth tasting my hips and stomach, he pulls me forward to slide off my crop top, burrowing his head in my breasts, he rests his head on my chest above my heart his hair laying soft against my skin. His hand slides down my stomach drawing random patterns on his way down, his mouth comes up to capture mine as his fingers slowly pet my erogenous zone my hips arch against him as his mouth catches my breath. His mouth moves down my neck as he enters me with his hand, his movements slow and gentle, complete opposite to earlier, each stroke with purpose and promises he doesn't verbally say "Colin...." his name a wisp on my breath.

"Shhhh kitten, let me do this for you." I moan slightly as his mouth comes to rest just above my vee, he shifts his body and mine, he kneels at the foot of the bed, draping my legs over his shoulders, my back arches as his mouth finds my slit, my fists grab onto the blankets under me as he lifts my ass slightly by lifting his shoulders. His tongue slowly skillfully teases my clit as his fingers slowly slide into me and he skillfully torments my g spot from the inside while his tongue slowly starts moving driving me insane. I close my eyes as my body turns to ash under his slow, patient pace. I cry out as I cum against him, he slowly laps up what I've given him driving me further until I give him more, my legs tense against him and instinctively pull him closer. He presses harder against that magical spot within my core, and I orgasm again, I pant as he continues his assault my clit swollen and sensitive he finally comes up to me kissing my body all the way up, I slide my hands along his body as he comes to rest beside me. "Sleep now my sweet Kitten. We have a long day tomorrow." he stands and strips coming to rest beside me, I curl into his side and he holds me against him as I fall asleep.