⁅ Chapter Fifteen ⁆

{{AhhhhHHHHHH- THE PANIC! CONCERT IS TOMORROW IM SO EXCITED I'MA CRY DKNCDKMXKXODMCKDO- ;0;

Lol, anyway, route 2 won so whoOSH- I saw some people complaining that everyone always chose the happy route, but that's probably a good thingbecauseIwouldmakesuretosnapeveryone'sheartifyouchosethebadroute :)

Anyway, I apologize in advance because this chapter is very short, since I haven't had time to write lately due to school and such. But after the concert tomorrow I'll try to write the next chapter. :'>

For now we can both talk about how much we all want to strangle Amanda, coz that's all this chapter is. >:l}}

╓﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╖

Date:

NOV. 9th, 2038

╙﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎  ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╜

╓﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╖

Time:

PM 04:13:09

╙﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎  ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╜

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Software Instability
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

╓─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╖

Talk to Amanda

╙─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╜

   The same sound of snow crunching beneath her boots sounded as (Y/n) walked through the oh so familar zen garden where she always met Amanda. Something felt terribly off this time though, enough that (Y/n) noticed it. It wasn't just the fact that it was almost pitch black out, but there was just something about this meeting that didn't feel right. Maybe it was just (Y/n) being paranoid, but that wouldn't make any sense. She was an android, one of the latest models, so she couldn't get paranoid.
   The Rk800 android tried to push down her racking thoughts and made her way over the bridge silently, this time her eyes staying in front of her instead of trying to search for Amanda. She found herself wanting to just turn back and leave, but she knew that avoiding Amanda would be impossible.
   The garden was dimly lit all around with long pole like lights, lighting up (Y/n)'s way as she walked off the bridge and turned to the left, as if she knew exactly where Amanda was at the moment. And sure enough, there she stood, her back to the (H/c)-nette as she approached the female. Once (Y/n) was finally in front of Amanda her feet slowed to a halt, and she found her gaze flickering downwards to avoid Amanda's own intense one.

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Amanda

-Neutral
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

   "After what happened today, the country is on the verge of a civil war. The machines are rising up against their masters." Amanda got straight to the point, and when she had began speaking (Y/n) couldn't help but tense a bit, the picture she saw at Kamski's still saved in her memory log. "Humans have no choice but to destroy them." Those words sent a chill through (Y/n)'s interior, and made the pit of her 'stomach' churn as one mere thought entered her mind. 'Will they destroy me too?'