⁅ Chapter Three //Good Cop\\ ⁆

{{I GOT TICKETS TO A PANIC! AT THE DISCO CONCERT AND JACKSEPTICEYE'S LIVE TOUR THINGY AND I BOUGHT CONNORS JACKET I'M SO FUKINHAPPEHOMLFNDKKXKRKDNCODKDK AHHHHH-}}

╓﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╖

Date:

NOV. 6th, 2038

╙﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎  ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╜
╓﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╖

Time:

AM 12:41:05

╙﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎  ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╜

   "Why'd you kill him?" Hank's voice could be heard clearly despite being in a different room from the others. He was currently the first to try and question the defective android they had just caught at the crime scene, and so far the deviant wasn't even close to budging. "What happened before you took that knife?"
   (Y/n) stood patiently near the wall, while Connor and a person she had scanned a while ago named Gavin Reed both were up near the one way glass. Hank turned his head to what was a mirror on his side, almost as if giving them a brief look before turning back to the android.
   "How long were ya in the attic?" He asked yet another question, but it only continued to keep it's head down and stay completely and utterly silent. Hank sighed a little yet his next question held a bit of curiosity while he made a small hand gesture on the table. "Why didn't you even try to run away?"

   Once he got no response again he moved his hand under the deviant's vision and snapped his fingers a few times, getting no reaction and causing him to pull his hand away. It was obvious the Lieutenant was starting to get aggravated at it's behavior, first with the look he sent towards the others before he turned back and smacked his hands down onto the table.
   "Say something, goddamnit!" His voice and expression showed clear frustration as he leaned towards the deviant in the slighest, as if trying to appear threatening to get him to talk. The grey haired male waited a moment, but his patience was wearing thin as he shook his head and stood up with a small huff.
   "Fuck it, I'm outta here..." With his last words the four in the other room began to watch him leave the interrogation room, only for Hank to walk into the room they were currently all in not long after.

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Hank ⍓

-Nuetral
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Connor ⍓

-Friend
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Software Instability
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

   "We're wastin' our time interrogating a machine, we're gettin' nothing out of it!" Hank semi-yelled while he lazily moved himself to sit in one of the free chairs in there. His face was set into an unpleased snarl, and (Y/n) only observed him after his little outburst.
   "Well, what else is there to do?" Connor asked in a low mumble while he now sat on top of the metal table, his back to the glass while his arms stayed crossed over his chest like they had been moments ago.
   "'Could always try roughing it up a little. Afted all, it's not human." Gavin commented not to long afterwards, looking directly at the (H/c) haired android in the room. Once she turned away from him (Y/n) was a bit surprised when she noticed Connor sending a harsh glare his way, as if he would snap his neck any minute.