⁅ Chapter Eleven ⁆

{{I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT HERE *Throws chapter eleven* taKE IT YA FILTHY ANIMALS-

Jk jk- but in all seriousness I want to say a quick thank you to all of you lovely readers from supporting my book, seeing as it takes quite a bit of time and effort to write (eventhoughthischapterisshortshitsorry). So yeah, thank you all so much, hope you like this chapter at least somewhat. :')}}

╓﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╖

Date:

NOV. 8th, 2038

╙﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎  ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╜

╓﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╖

Time:

PM 04:06:08

╙﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎  ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╜

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌝
Software Instability
⌞┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

   (Y/n)'s eyes had blinked open to reveal a shimmering (E/c), showing her the soft orange glow that cascaded all around the zen garden and it's multiple plants that gave it a welcoming look. Even though (Y/n) knew this visit would not be welcoming in the slighest.
   With clicking heels on the crystal white bridge that was held over the water, the (H/c)-nette glanced to the left to see Amanda waiting in a boat, and unnervingly she saw her already staring directly at her walking form, watching her every move intently. Since when was she so nervous to meet with Amanda? She never felt this uneasy before.
   It didn't take long for (Y/n) to follow the white stone colored path and find herself walking towards the boat in the water that Amanda was seated in.

   "Hello, (Y/n)." Amanda greeted while giving the (H/c) haired android a smile, to which (Y/n) didn't return as she made her way inside the wooden boat and sat down across from Amanda. "I thought you might enjoy a little cruise..." She had continued, and (Y/n) simply pressed her hand against the edge of the stone and pushed them off further into the water, knowing there was no denying Amanda no matter what.

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Amanda

-Trusted
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

L1
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

R1
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

   Grabbing onto both of the handles to the wooden paddles, (Y/n) slowly began to make a circular motion backwards with them, making the boat slowly glide and ripple through the water as it headed to go under the bridge.

╔═════╗
[☓]
╚═════╝

   With one last extra push she moved the paddles once more to boost the boat forward again, before gently releasing them and opting to clasp her hands together on her pushed knees.
   "I love this place. Everything is so calm and peaceful... Far from the noisy of the world..." Amanda spoke up randomly, her gaze moving around to look at the trees and the various warmth colored petals that fluttered down to the ground and even landed on the surface of the beautiful clear water. And (Y/n) found herself doing the same, just taking in the calming and wonderful scenery around them.
   "Tell me," At this (Y/n)'s eyes had moved back to look at Amanda, so that the two now remained in eye contact as she continued with her words. "-what have you discovered?" The question was a simple one, and something that (Y/n) should've expected, but it still caught her off guard and made her tense in the slighest.