⁅ Chapter Thirteen ⁆

{{WowzersIhave148followersholyshitpeopleactuallysomewhatenjoymywritingwOW- Welp- lots of ppl wanted either Route 2 or 3 of the Android part, but there were more votes for route two so we're going on from there. :'> BUT, I may write Route 3 in my oneshot book after this series is over with, if you guys would like me to. :)

This is like a filler chapter for the (Y/n) and Connor, so it's taking a small pause from the storyline so I can throw in some fluff. :')

So YEET- ENJOY MAH DOODS

BUT WAIT- I HAVE A QUICK QUESTIONSORRY- Would you guys like me to continue this book after the game storyline? Coz' I'm not sure if I should or not. ;-; halp-}}

   The car ride to Hank's house was silent, the only sound being Panic! At the Disco music that lightly played from the radio. Upon arriving at said destination, (Y/n) was once again carried into the house, which she didn't seem to really mind even though it confused her. Connor set her down on her own two feet and gently shut the door behind them, and (Y/n)'s attention turned to Sumo who had gotten up and padded over to them.
   "Hello, Sumo." (Y/n) greeted the large creature with a warm smile as she kneeled down and held her hand out, to which Sumo only lazily rested his head in her palm as a low huff sounded from him. A small chuckle sounded from next to her before she was lifted up again, making a sound akin to a whine sound from her voice regulator when her hand was no longer touching Sumo's fluffy fur.
   "We need to get you cleaned up first. Then you can play with Sumo." Connor stated as he maunvered around the couch and headed to the bathroom with a pouting android in his arms.
   "Okay." It was a short reply, but (Y/n) really didn't know what else to say, even when she was set back on the floor in the middle of the bathroom. Her head tilted back to look up at Connor, who was already looking down at her with a small smile.

   "I'll grab you some clothes to change into." After he said this (Y/n) felt the warmth of him placing a soft kiss on her forehead before he turned on his heel and walked out of the bathroom. When he did so (Y/n) just stood there awkwardly, her gaze looking around the familar vicinity as waited for his return. It didn't really even take that long though, as the brunette was walking right back in with what appeared to be a hoodie. "This is mine but you can wear it for now. You can keep it for all I care really." He shrugged as the smile stayed present on his face. (Y/n) only gave a firm nod as he closed the door before setting the clothing item on the counter and turning to her.
   "Uhh... Can you, um, remove... your..." Connor made awkward hand gestures as his face turned a bright pink, obviously flustered and embarrassed on what he was having to say. "-your shirt... and jacket..." After the words left his mouth (Y/n) was already shrugging off her CyberLife jacket, making a small squeak leave Connor's lips as he turned around and averted his gaze. {{I'm making Connor a sweet shy boy and there ain't nothin' you can do 'bout it. -3-}}

   After removing the articles of clothing (Y/n) was left in her black bra that was the same shade as her pants, not understanding why Connor's body temperature was slowly rising.
   "I'm done." She simply stated, trying to get his attention again, yet he stayed with his back turned to her for a while as he went over to the sink. For a moment (Y/n) only watched as he shuffled around through the cabinet, her head to the side as an innocent curiosity sparkled in her (E/c) eyes. He only retrieved a rag from it, which was understandable seeing as he was only going to clean the Thirium from her stomach and hand. After doing so he soaked it in lukewarm water, the android in the room still watching him the whole time.
   "What are you doing?" Her voice startled him in the slighest after he had turned off the water, and he turned to finally look at her, causing his face to turn a crimson red as he forgot that fact that she wasn't wearing anything clothing to cover the top half.
   "O-oh, I-I was going t-to, um, clean up the blue b-blood... on you..." Connor explained quietly as he slowly approached the female android, who had only nodded once again at his explanation.