⁅ Chapter Nine ⁆

{{God these are getting longer to write, shit- I feel like this ones bad since I'm not very good at writing the action scenes :') sorry-}}

╓﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╖

Date:

NOV. 6th, 2038

╙﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎  ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╜
╓﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╖

Time:

PM 08:17:09

╙﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎  ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╜

   The wind blew lightly, dragging the small crystal clear rain drops all over the place, only to splash on the ground and pile up with one another to make large puddles. A car slowly pulled up and parked itself on the left side of the street, splashing through the numerous amount of puddles that had formed in the streets.
   Next to the car was the infamous Eden Club, a place for lonely humans to spend their time with an android partner that would have it's memory wiped after every two hours.

   "Aw... Feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull..." Connor hand been the one to drive them to the place, seeing as Hank wasn't quite into it still after him getting drunk off his ass. And (Y/n), well, she just sat silently in the back the whole ride, her gaze flickering between the two men while she played with her coin the whole time.
   "And who's fault is that?" The brunette asked with a blank look on his face, showing that he clearly wasn't amused with his fathers antics.
   "Whatever... You sure this is the place?" Hank questioned, his gaze looking out the window as (Y/n) leaned forward a bit between the two front seats.

   "It's the address in the report." (Y/n) stated, earning a slow nod from Hank while Connor shut down the engine of the old car his father still used for some odd reason.
   "Right... Okay... Let's get going." Without waiting, the grey haired male swung open his door and began to get out, having to stop halfway and clutch onto his head, which was most likely still hurting from before. "Jesus..."
   Connor got out as well after rolling his eyes at Hank, slamming the door shut before opening the back door and holding it open for (Y/n) to get out. Which she quickly did, stepping out into the rain that didn't bother her a bit.

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Hank

-Friend
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟
⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Connor

-???
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌝
Software Instability
⌞┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

╓─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╖

Follow Hank and Connor

╙─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╜

   Giving the female android a little smile, Connor closed the door behind her before grasping onto her hand and walking with her towards the entave of Eden Club, where Hank was already waiting for the two.
   "Sexiest androids in town..." The Lieutenant spoke while they walked past the holographic police tape and into the small, brightly lit entrance way. And Hank's next words were more towards his son than (Y/n), and it held the smallest bit of playfulness in it, which wasn't quite normal from him. At least to (Y/n) it wasn't normal. "Now I see why you insisted on coming here! Oh, boy..."
   "I have one of the sexiest androids in town already, and she's my partner. So this is all on you, dad." Connor sent his father a grin when he whipped around and gave him a disgusted look, trying his hardest not to burst into laughter.
   "Jesus Christ, Connor! What the hell is wrong with you?" (Y/n)'s eyes looked back and forth between the two, obviously completely clueless to what they were talking about as she just stood there.