⁅ Chapter Seventeen ⁆

{{Have a short fluff chapter before (Y/n) goes to Jericho and I release all hell in this book and snap some of your hearts in half. ;) bythatImeanI'mmakingtwoendingstothissohavefun-

AlsothisincludesacryingConnorsojustahhHHH-}}

   "Ow..." A soft whimper left Connor's lips, feeling a stinging pain occur from where (Y/n) was currently cleaning up the cut across his nose. It wasn't that bad, but his whole face was just pretty sore in general, so that didn't help at all.
   "I'm sorry." The (H/c)-nette apologized sincerely, being as gentle as possible as she cleaned up the cut before opening and placing a band aid across bridge of his nose. A noticeable pout was on Connor's lips the whole time, and he wiggled his nose a bit from the weird feeling of the band aid while (Y/n) walked over to the bathroom's cabinet to put the small first aid kit away.

   "Does it hurt?" (Y/n) and Connor both had made their way out of the bathroom and to the living room after she patched him up, Connor plopping down onto the couch next to Sumo while (Y/n) stood in front of him with her hands clasped behind her back.
   "It's just a bit sore, but I'll be fine. I won't die." The brunette shrugged a bit, his hand moving to rest on Sumo's head, who was laying right beside him on the couch. "But you know what will make me feel better?" A dorky smile spread across his lips as he looked at the female android, who had tilted her head to the side curiously at what he said.
   "No, what?" She hadn't searched anything up on what would make his bruised cheek and eye feel better, so she was mildly curious to see what he had in mind. The dorky smile on his face only seemed to widen more, and she noticed a light blush dusting over his cheeks.
   "Kisses?" (Y/n) was still an android despite how human she looked and acted, so he wasn't quite sure whether she would be able to catch on or not. And it would appear as though she were trying to understand, as her L.E.D began to flicker and a look akin to concentration appeared on her features.

   "I apologize, but I don't think kisses are a way that would be successful in helping heal bruising-" (Y/n) began to spew out what her programmed mind had thought up, making Connor roll his eyes and chuckle a bit. During her speaking he moved away from Sumo and instead stretched his arms out to grab onto (Y/n)'s wrists, making her halt in her small rant as she was pulled forward. She landed on his lap a bit weirdly from him doing so, but he was quick to wrap his arms around her waist and adjust her so she had her legs wrapped around his torso, so that way she wouldn't be uncomfortable. Though, he didn't quite know whether she could be uncomfortable or not. Hell, he didn't know really what she felt and didn't after everything and her touch sensors being turned on (which he still found odd that she had in the first place, but was a bit grateful for it).

   Without another word Connor had leaned forward and connected his busted up lips to her, noticing her L.E.D still whirring yellow before he let his eyes flutter shut. (Y/n) was most likely trying to connect what he said earlier to what he was doing now, and it took a moment before the brunette felt her kiss back with a gentleness as if she were afraid she would hurt him more than he already was. It made a smile curl on his lips, enjoying the kiss despite the stinging pain from the cut on his lower lip.
   (Y/n) kept her hands planted firmly on his shoulders, not wanting to place them anywhere near his head or face since he said before that he was sore there. Their lips moved slowly in sync, the kiss sweet and filled with adoration, something that the android didn't even know she could feel (and still refused that she did feel it).
   Once Connor had pulled away so he could catch his breath, (Y/n) looked at him with a confused expression, her head tilting to the side in a question manner.

   "I still fail to see how that helps with your pain." Connor let out a breathless laugh at that, tilting his head back to rest on the headboard of the couch as a noticable pink had flushed his cheeks.
   "It may not help physically with the pain, but I guess it helps emotionally in a way." He shrugged a bit and looked at (Y/n), a smile on his face that slowly made (Y/n)'s lips form into one as well.