⁅ Chapter Fourteen ⁆

{{YeET-}}

╓﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╖

Date:

NOV. 9th, 2038

╙﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎  ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╜

╓﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╖

Time:

AM 11:17:04

╙﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎  ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ﹎ ╜

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Connor

-Lover
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Hank

-Friend
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

   The sound of a door clamping shut could be heard as (Y/n) watched Connor step out of the car, before he went to the back and opened the door to her right, staying there and holding it open so she could get out as well. Which she did, her short heeled shoots crunching in the layer of snow on the ground as she could feel the small flakes of snow land on her now cleaned uniform, before they would immediately melt upon contact and make the smallest of a wet splotch on the clothing.
   Hank was currently on the phone with someone, pacing back and forth in front of the car while he talked to them. (Y/n) wasn't too focused on that at the moment, and simply stayed put while observing him, Connor doing the exact same as he slung an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder and pulled her into his side. After a while the Lieutenant ended the call and simply stood there, the only thing coming from him being the puffs of air that left his lips in icy cold clouds.

   "Is everything ok, Lieutenant?" (Y/n) suddenly spoke up, causing Hank's attention to finally turn over to the two lovebirds.
   "Chris was on patrol last night." Hank started, his gaze flickering downwards and faltering a bit before he continued with what he was saying. "He was attacked by a bunch of deviants..." Connor's grip on (Y/n)'s right shoulder tightened in the slightest, and she could feel it as he only pulled her even closer to himself. "He said he was saved by Markus himself..." Their was utter disbelief in Hank's voice, obviously not quite believing or maybe just not understanding how that happened.
   "Is Chris ok?" (Y/n) asked, her tone of voice holding a tinge of worry for the police officer as her brows furrowed together just a little bit.
   "Yeah, he's in shock but... he's alive..." Hank nodded his head with his words, his gaze moving towards the house they were at after he finished saying what he needed to. "What the hell..." After that murmur the Lieutenant began to walk up to where the railing was that lead up to the doorstep, leaving (Y/n) and Connor a bit behind.

╔════════════════╗

► [△] Instinct

► [○] Lead

► [☓] Kamski

╚════════════════╝

╔═════════╗
[△] Instinct
╚═════════╝

   "I have a bad feeling, lieutenant. We shouldn't have come here." (Y/n) spoke what was on her mind, her and Connor starting to follow Hank up the snow covered ramp towards the door.
   "Hey, everything will be fine." Connor smiled down at the female android, who tried her best to return the gesture even though that feeling she had wouldn't go away. He always seemed to be able to sense her unease for some odd reason, as she could feel him place a reassuring kiss on the her left temple, making her cheeks flush the slighest tint of blue.
   "Bad feeling, huh? Should get your program checked. Might be a glitch." At Hank's words Connor had tensed up in the slighest, his words sending mixed emotions through him as they all stopped in front of the door.