Chapter 34

*Kuroko's POV*

It took awhile for her to break down the door, I guess I just got THAT strong. Pretty happy. I waited patiently for her to break it down, while I was waiting I was saying a spell.

If I was strong enough then this spell should trap her in a cage when she first walks in.. I heard a familiar voice calling to me from outside of the bathroom. Sounded like Seijuro-kun.. I must be hallucinating. I waited and waited for her to break it down.

.... But she never did.

I started to get worried, so I started to ubfreze the door. I slowly walked towards it, putting my hand on the once frozen door knob. This was it. Either an ambush or... I let Seijuro-kun die!

I turned the door knob and slowly opened it. What I saw before me was a cowering Yukinko-san and Seijuro-kun.

"SEIJURO-KUN!" I shouted running to his side and hugging him sideways. "You actually.. Here..."

"Of course I would be here. You're in distress are you not? I am your HUSBAND. I should be protecting you and our child." He said still using his powers to keep Yukinko on the floor bow to him. It must have been his king voice.

Every demon who succeeds the throne gets the KINGS VOICE. Making the person or everyone it was directed at listen and bow to him or her. Although the only demons who ever succeeded thebthrone was he Akashi family and their Father Hades.

"Tetsuya. Do you want to finish her or shall I?" He asked me, still staring down at Yukinko.

I nodded, "I will. She... She is apart of the Snow clan, that threw mother into poverty."

"Alright, in leaving it to you then. I will stop my KINGS VOICE. So do be careful Love." He replied calming taking a step back while I started to face Yukinko on a 1 on 1 match. For me.. It was a revenge match.

For her, it was probably taking my baby. But I know Seijuro-kun won't allow that... Right? I took one look at Seijuro-kun then at my Baby Kazuya that was still inside of me. I rubbed it then finally stopped. Looking over at Yukinko.

I would have to use both of my powers.. But Seijuro-kun doesn't know about it. I would have to take the risk. Yukinko was 2nd ranked after my mother...

---------------

Sorry for late updateeee