Chapter 18

*Akashi's POV*

I heard Tetsuya had collapsed.. Was it because of me? My thoughts became muddy.

As soon as I heard it, I got up from my chair and casually walked out the door. When no one was looking I would run.

Probably wondering why I'm being like this, I guess some part of me worried about him. I'm not sure why though...

Maybe I'll go check up on him.. No. No. No. No. I'll just go ask Shintaro's father for some medicine ingredients! That's all....

Not like I'm gonna see him in the room.. Right? My motive is clear. I am not gonna go visit him, I just want some medicine ingredients.. Yep.

I got up from my couch and headed out of my room.

°

°

°

I finally reached the clinic. Knocking on the stone door, "Hello? Shintaro's Father? Are you in there?" I asked while knocking on the stone door.

"Ah. Yes, come in."

I opened the door and stepped inside. I saw Shintaro's father glance at me and looked back to where someone on the bed-like thing where they have in hospitals. I forgot what they were call, maybe I'll ask Shintaro later..

"Oh. Akashi Seijiuro. Have a seat my King. What are you here for?" He said then glanced back at the body.

"Medicine ingredients. Not whoever's body that is."

Shintaro's father looked a bit shock, why?

"That.. Is your wife's body, isn't it though?"

I got up from the chair and walked over the the body, seeing it was Tetsuya. I let out a tiny gasp. His skin was paler than the pale skin of his usual self.

Shintaro's father unbuttoned Tetsuya's buttoned shit and revealed.....

A shadow-like thing imprinted on his chest. It was 3D, the shadow was moving around, circling his heart, turning the skin around it into darkness. It wasn't pale anymore.

"What... What is that Doctor Midorima?" I asked still in shock from seeing the shadow-like thing.

".... I do not know. What I do know is, your wife is a male. And he's pregnant. This could be an effect of the pregnancy... But THIS.. This is big. This has never happened in pregnancies stages.. Oh, and that shadow... Is hurting him. Did he tell you about his secret ability? That may be the main problem..."

Pregnant? Eh? Him? Pregnancy? Him? Tetsuya? He never told me right? Wait a minute.. He did.. But i was busy. Stressed. Tired. Annoyed. Paperwork. He came at the wrong time. Anyways... So the thing on his chest is a Shadow.. What secret ability is Doctor Midorima talking about? Tetsuya does not have a secret ability.

Right?

----------------------.