Chapter 6

*Yuki-Onna (Kuroko's Mother)*

Why my point of view? Well let me tell you why. I'VE BEEN SO CRAZY EVER SINCE TETSUYA LEFT! THAT CRAZY KING THOUGHT MY TETSUYA WAS A MAIDEN. FUDGING ICY THOT!

This King better not mess with me...I will hunt him down and kill him slowly, for hurting my baby Tetsuya..

"LETTER FOR YUKI-ONNA AND GIFTS!!"

Ugh, the mail man again. I went to the front door and got the gifts and letter from the mail man. I opened the letter as I went back inside to the kitchen table and sat down on the chair.
------------

Dear Mother,

How have you been? I'm doing okay, not much to do. I miss having you around. I just sit here in silence... ... In my concubine house.. I quite wish I could see you. Oh! Do you have enough ingredients in the house? I'm gonna try to send you some.

P.S. Don't forget about NIGOU! Make sure to feed him.

Love, Tetsuya

-------------------

The letter suddenly got cold. I noticed icy tear stains.. Why are my tears so icy sometimes? I rested my head on the table as icy tears slowly went down my face, then I remembered. The gifts from Tetsuya. I lifted my head back up and looked inside the bag. There was money... And groceries... How likely of him. I smiled, at the bottom was a icy neckless. Made of ice crystals shaped as the infinity sign as the jewel and for the chain was rose gold.

Growing his own materials again? I let out a long sigh. Oh.. How much I miss Tetsuya's father.. But he's away saving the cities. Won't he come back every once in a while. As in 2 times a week. I wanna know if he's safe.

I kissed the ring on my finger given to me by HIM. I remember the day I begged him to stay like it was yesterday....

-Yuki-Onna's Memory-

"Hubby! Stay with me and our unborn child! Let the others save the cities!" I shouted on my knees.

He caressed my cheek, "Darling.. You know they will need my help, i'll make sure to visit once in a while!"

I believe you... I whispered under my rigid breathing. But at the same time I didn't believe him. He doesn't love ME! he doesn't love OUR CHILD either! I looked at his regretful eyes...

Okay so, there is regret, and he doesn't really wanna go. But at the same time he wanted.

-End-

More happened... But.. I shut the memory off....

-------------

Please remember I have school.