Chapter 7

There is gonna be a delay in Fated Love (Akakuro), Homework and housework. So it'll be updated by tomorrow!

At the top is Yuki-onna and her Husband aka Ryuuki.

-------------------

A day Later.

*Unknown's POV*

Ahh... "It's good to be back.." I said looking at the renewed house. How I missed them so much.

Can't wait to see my cute little boy! I opened the front door to see Yuki-Onna sleeping sound on the sofa with her icy tear stains.. "Oh.. Yuki-Onna.. I'm back.. And for good." I mumbled.

I don't wanna wake her up, so I looked around trying to find little Tetsuya. I checked every room, every inch of the house. Still no Tetsuya, I checked the Garden. I even asked NIGOU! The demon dog I gave him for Christmas last year.

I went back inside to the room Yuki-Onna was resting in. And to find out... That she isn't there anymore! I looked around panicking. Then I saw her standing behind the door to the other rooms.

"Look what we have here Nigou... A rat has made its way into our home.." Said Yuki-Onna.

"Darling... I am no rat. Where is Tetsuya? Our handsome son is?"

Yuki-Onna looked away from my face, her icy tears slowly went down her face. I slowly walked towards her, but she put up her hand to stop me.

"Hubby.. Our baby has been taken to become a concubine... To...."

"TO WHO?!" I shout scaring Yuki-Onna a bit.

'The king.."

By then I wrapped my arms completely around Yuki-Onna. I kissed her forehead and wiped away the icy cool tears. I miss holding Yuki-Onna in my arms. It has been so long, since I felt this comfort.

Now.. I will go to get my son Tetsuya back, don't they know Tetsuya is a male?

..........

*Kuroko's POV*

Alright, the tea party is tonight and I made my dress and jewels already. I went outside, I made it snowy and put a camera on a tree. I sat down doing a bit of magic while smiling up at the camera.

 I sat down doing a bit of magic while smiling up at the camera

I looked back on the picture... I looked like a female.. This'll fool them. I saw my carriage coming and got inside of it.

........

...... ...

-1 hour later-

I made a little ice dog to play with on the table. I was sitting next to Yukkiage, she smiled at me.

"Hello Kuroko! Its me Yukkiage! Your gonna have a bright future you know!"

I looked at her weirdly, what did she mean?

"Leave that maiden alone Yukkiage. Don't go spreading around your dumbness." Said Sakura.

I glared at Sakura. "She isn't dumb, she is a cherry blossom user and has a secret hidden power. That is all. So mind yourself and do us a favor and leave us."

Sakura (her last name) walked away while burning my vanilla bread.... OO! I must stay elegant... Grr.. My vanilla.. What a disgusting maiden.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Wait! How do you know I have a hidden power?" Apologized Yukkiage.

"With all that weird things you say. Your bound to be a fortune demon." I replied to Yukkiage.

She nodded, looks like she'll stop saying weird things then....

--------------