Chapter 15

ɬɧɛ ῳɛɖɖıŋɠ ɖąყ

--------------

*ҡȗяȏҡȏ'ṡ ƿȏṿ*

The servants opened the door and music started to play as I walked down the aisle. Arm in arm with my Father. "Are you ready Tetsuya? If you ever need a break away from this Kit, always come to me and your mother okay?" Whispered my father.

"I will. And I am ready..." I replied.

My father let go of my arm and I walked up the small stairs.

My feelings wavered. "Lift the Bride's veil."

Akashi-kun lifted my veil and pushed it back.

"Do you. Kuroko Tetsuya. Take Akashi Seijiuro as your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do." I replied boldly.

"And do you. Akashi Seijuro. Take Kuroko Tetsuya as your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Then I hereby declare you guys as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Akashi-kun moved closer to me until our lips were pressed together. I didn't dislike the kiss surprisingly. I moved in sync with his lips. The crowd cheered.

Then it stopped.

After throwing my flowers in the air and it landing in Yukkiage's hands, she fainted.

Everyone started eating when the food was served to eat. "Would you like to dance to this song I have chosen Tetsuya?" Asked Akashi-kun.

"Of course.."

Akashi-kun pulled me along, swing me then went back to holding my waist in one hand and the other in my hand.

The song Perfect started playing it was by a man in the human world called Ed Sheern.

I was memorized by the song. I felt myself smiling and enjoying this wedding. Maybe.. I could learn to fall in love with this King.

It felt like we danced the whole day away.

-At Night-

Akashi-kun opened the door to his- our room, suddenly throwing me on the bed. I let out a gasp, what is he doing?

"Tetsuya... Call me Seijuro.." Whispered Akashi-kun's husky voice.

What was gonna on with him? Did he get drunk? Most likely, must not do anything I will regret tomorrow.

"S-Seijuro...kun" the name rolled off my tongue smoothly.

Aka- Seijuro-kun leaped at me and smashed his lips into mine. "Mngh!" I moaned.

The kiss was rough and passionate, though I did not feel any love coming from it. I moved in sync with Seijiuro-kun.

He started to grind up against me, making me moan a lot more. "Ahha.. Hahh.." His hands made its way under my kimono, each touch he did with his fingers left a hot lust-like feel.

Making me want more. I didn't love this man yet I was doing my first time with him... Seijiuro-kun's lips left mine, his trailed door south.

Leaving kiss marks on my neck, his hands made way to my nipples. He began to fondle them. I let out a moan.

Seijuro-kun completely removes himself from me and strips himself then stripping me. The cold air against my skin made me shiver.

"Scream my name.." Seijuro-kun positioned himself at my entrance and pushed in without preparing me.

-Time skip, cause well. I gave up doing smut halfway-

I woke up. Naked. Next to. Akashi Seijiuro.

Worst thing of all was that we did it. I could still feel the liquid dripping out of my hole. 😱 I removed the sheets that were covering me and I went to take a bath. Each step I take, I feel a pain coming from the back of my hips.

Oh the regrets.

-1 month later-

Bluaghhhh..

I puke every morning. What is happening to me. It hurts so much, I never eat enough. I eat pickles now. I don't even like pickles!

I crave for vanilla a lot more now, I need to check with mother.

Walking to mother and father's guest room I knocked on the door.

"Who is itttt?" Asked my mother's voice.

"Me, your son.."

"Come in come in."

I walked through the door and ran to my mother, "MOTHER. I have a question..."

My mother's face showed her emotions at the moment. "Yes?"

"If I throw up every morning and start craving for food I don't like, what does that mean?"

"MY GOSH TETSUYA, YOUR GUYS LOVE ISN'T EVEN MUTUAL AND YOU ALREADY ARE PREGNANT?!?"

" is that what it means?" I asked.

"Yes dear. Does that mean Akashi knows your a male now?"

"I'm not sure... He didn't bring it up at all.."

-time skip again.-

I got to Seijiuro-kun's room and mine and saw him at the desk.

"Umm... Seijuro-kun. Do you believe I am a male now?" I asked as I came up behind him.

"Yes of course, now mind telling me why your craving for so much food?" Glared Seijuro-kun.

"Ah.. I'm.. I'm pregnant accordingly to my mother, I'm 1 month in though..."

"U..huh. Try not to get in my way. Oh the regrets." Said Seijuro-kun.

"Do you not feel any love towards me? Nothing? Nothing at all? I had lost my pureness to you because.. Because.."

"Because you simply enjoyed it. I was drunk at the time. Why didn't you just push me away huh? You'll never be anything more than a wife that i have no affections for in my eyes, just be an elegant and beautiful maiden would you?"

I gasped. He knows I'm not a maiden yet he wants me to keep pretending to be one. Why?..

Ice started to freeze around me going at a rapid pace, my emotions were all over the place. I felt used, horrible. Yet it was partly my fault.

I let out my cries that echoed throughout the halls and rooms. Till it reached the whole kingdom, the whole room was covered in ice by now.

"I command you to stop at this moment before I injure you Tetsuya. I did this just to make my Great great great grandfather happy."

Seijuro-kun came up to me and smacked my cheek.

I was confused... Was he always like this? What had driven him this far? I was confused by all of this madness.

----------------_---------

1000 words, your probably confuse. I am too. I'm lazy so I time skipped.

The stress of paperwork and Tetsuya "bothering" him made him POP!