Chapter 8

*Akashi's POV*

I stepped out of the carriage, of course I come last. I looked at all the concubines that were left. Blue hair... It flows in the wind smoothly. I looked at the face.. It was Kuroko Tetsuya, why is she so eye-catching? I shook my head and headed towards the first table I had to greet.

At table 1 was, Sakura, Hanako, Chinami, and Emiko. They were beautiful, but not beautiful enough to past my expectations.

At table 2 was... I let out a sigh when I see Kuroko Tetsuya.. Back on track. At table 2 is, Tetsuya, Yukkiage, Fumi, and Hitomi. Tetsuya.. Most beautifullest of them all... I let out another sigh.

"Akashi-sama... Your sighing too much." Said Shintaro.

I gave him a look which shut him up for the moment. I went to greet the tables and went to my own table. Shintaro brought over Sakura first.

"Hello handsome Demon king..~~ I'm a big fan of you.." Said Sakura.

"Ah... Is that so? Well, you aren't beautiful so.. Get out. I don't need a shameless wife."

Sakura glared at me a slapped my cheek. This is outrageous! Who would dare to slap me? She must really want to get torture. My eyes flared and I summoned guards to take Sakura back to her room and give her some scolding.

Next came Hanako. She looked quite nervous.

"H-hello, great demon King.. I apologize for.. S-Sakura's b-b-behavior.. She is not always like that.." Stuttered Hanako.

"Oh, is that so? Well. That's not my problem. The way you stutter is horrible. Do you think people won't make fun of you? How did you even get this far? OH RIGHT! Because of me. I gave you another chance. And well.. You messed it up already with your stuttering voice. Get out."

She left in tears, heading for her carriage. She was gonna go pack her bags to leave.

Next up..  Chinami. She looked pretty elegant.

"Demon king.. Your pretty cute. But not my type, I'll sit still and be a elegant lady if you give me the money I need."

"That's a shame Chinami. I don't remember looking for a fake wife... So move along, your unwanted here. Don't take this the wrong way. I want you in this world."

Chinami gave me the chill look and walked off. She was kinda cool.

Next up Emiko... The name is beautiful, such a shame the face and body isn't as beautiful.

"Hello Demon King. How has your day been?"

"Good good good. And your's m'lady?" I asked Emiko back.

"It has been excellent. This tea party is splendid," Emiko said as she lifted up her tea cup and took a sip.

"Thank you. You pass, go back to your table and chat around for now. There will be more later."

Emiko nodded.

Next was Tetsuya.. The beautiful Ice maiden.

"Akashi Seijuro.. The demon King. The one who dissed me. Nice meeting you, but it seems there has been a mistake."

"Ahahahaha... Kuroko Tetsuya? You dare call me by the name? It was nice meeting you too. And what could be the mistake?"

"I do dare to call you by the name. I was raised to do what I think is right. Anyways the mistake is... The food! No body even likes just bread crumbs! That's too little. Let me into the kitchen and cook up a meal for us."

I took a moment then nodded at Tetsuya's request. I lead her back into the castle and took her to the kitchen. "We honestly don't have enough time but hurry up."

........

................

By the time She was done I had already finished my meeting's with all the maidens. Tetsuya came out and served me 🍙🍲🍛🍤🍡🍐. It was quite delicious but there was so much to eat. I couldn't finish it all.....

"How'd you like it?" Asked Tetsuya.

I nodded. And she gave me a gentle warm smile that melted my heart into a puddle....

----------------------

Do chu agree with this picture? Cause I do

And btw, in haven't been updating much because of school and a game.. Aha... Game.. Will try to update more now. I have tests coming up so. I will try my hardest to update.