Chapter 10

*Ryuuji's POV*

I'm gonna get my son back. Even if it kills me! My leader, The King, took MY son, as a CONBUINE. Honestly he is quite young to even have taken the throne. NOT SAYING THAT I'M GONNA REBEL!

I began packing food and clothes in a bag. "Yuki, are you gonna come too?" I asked her, not looking at her.

"I'm gonna have to. Geezz... I can't let you go alone, your quite stupid at times."

Stupid? Wutttttt???? My Darling did not just say I'm quite stupid at TIMES? I let what she said sink into me...

"Fight me Darling. Your going downnn.." I said to her. I'm gonna make her regret saying that.

"Hubby.. I'll fight you in bed, but I'm not going down." Replied Yuki-onna with a smirk.

I blushed furiously at the part where she said, I'll fight you in bed. How hot.. I shook my head. "Let's go. We're taking Tetsuya back."

I grabbed Yuki's hand after she finished packing. Out the door we go.

*Kuroko's POV*

"Ahh.. So hungryyy, what's for lunch?" I asked myself laying in bed. This King doesn't spend much time with his concubines at all.

I think I'll explore after I eat breakfast. I looked out the window beside my bed. Nothing, but nature. I got off my bed and walked out of the bedroom.

There was a question bugging me... Why is the palace and concubine houses so much more advanced than the houses outside of the palace?

This King is no good... Nothing I see good about him except for his unusual eyes. To different eye colors... It does not scare me, but... Makes me curious. Never in a million years would I thought I would see heterochromatic eyes.

I reached the kitchen and started getting out the ingredients to make eggs and bacon. The usual. After making it, I put the eggs and bacon on a plate. Taking it outside, I went into the backyard where I planted the Half Tree.

I pulled my hair back as the wind maxed my hair flow all over the place. "Wish Mother was here.. She would love this scenery, after making it snowed of course."

I used my fork to eat the eggs. Salty ice tear drops fell on the plate. Ah.. I let them out again... I finished my breakfast and went back inside.

Quickly doing the dishes. I went to my bedroom to get properly dressed. If "they" came and saw me like this, they would surely eliminate me as a concubine. I putted on a flowy white and blue summer dress, it was my first time wearing this type of clothing.

I went back downstairs. "What can I do to kill time?" I pondered for a while until I thought of water if every plant around my area. Hmm... I might get this dress dirty.. Ah.. What to do.. AHA! I'll just wear a gardening apron. I grabbed an apron and the bucket that I was gonna fill with water outside.....

*Akashi's POV*

Eh... Having concubines is so hard. I must find a wife quickly. I don't wanna spend anymore gold on this stuff jut for some lowlifes.

"AKASHI-SAMA! COMMANDER RYUU HAS COME!" Shouted a voice in the hallway.

What is Commander Ryuu doing here?

............

--------------------------

OOOOOOOO, WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN?