Chapter 30

Sorry for a inconvenience. I'm go back and fix Seijuro's misspelled name.  Ahaha... 😥
-------------------------------

*Akashi's POV*

His voice.. Just sounded so hot, it was intriguing, intoxicating - like a drug.. A drug that was so sweet you that you would keep coming back for more. Tetsuya moaned from my touch, I withdraw.

He was still nourishing a child inside of him. He frowned after I with drew from touching him. I admit, Junior Seijuro was a wake.

"You should take care of that Sei-kun." Tetsuya looked at me with a flushed face with a little saliva on his lips.

I should take care of this alone, In the bathroom. "I'm.. Gonna go Tetsuya, I love you."

He looked sad but replied with an okay. He got up and went to his bathroom, I took off to the first floor bathroom.

This is gonna be a long day.

*Kuroko's POV*

He got up in the middle of IT. Come on.. I felt sexually frustrated for the first time. I never feel that. Never once in my life. I got up and went to the bathroom, turning on the faucet on cold. I splash my face with the cold water.

I looked down at my stomach and began to wonder. What would this child even look like? What powers will it behold?... Whatever it looks like or powers it beholds. I will love it completely and wholely. Though I don't want it to be pressured- since.. He or she will be the heir to the throne.

Because of that. I must show it love. Yes yes yes indeed. Maybe it'll inherit my grandfather's weak presence. I did.. But I don't use it much.

I wipe my face with a rag towel and got out of the bathroom. Seijuro was gone, probably went to take care of his little "problem". I don't understand. Climbing down the stairs I begin to talk to myself and my to be born child.

"What are we gonna name you baby?"

I thought of names like.. Well, I did not really think of any names.

--------------

I'm legit sorry for the short chapter