Chapter 33

*Akashi's POV*

I rushed through the halls, passing doors and servants. Several of the servants asked me where I was going so fast, but I just kept passing them not caring.

I finally reached Grandfather Hades and Grandmother Persephone room's. I opened it without thinking and saw them making love.

"S-S-S-S-SEIJURO!!" Shouted Grandmother Persephone who was underneath Grandfather Hades.

I quickly got out and closed the door, suddenly I remembered why I came here. Opening up the door again, they were changed and sitting neatly on their bed.

"Yes?" Asked Grandfather Hades.

"Assassins... No, people who wanna kill Tetsuya's and my child.. HELP HIM.." I shouted through my rushed breath.

They looked at me with serious eyes, instead of talking.

"Seijuro. What are you right now?" Asked Grandfather.

I didn't understand what he meant, but I suddenly got what he meant. "I am a King.."

He nodded and continued on, "That is correct my grandchild.. A king must protect his people... And family. And YOU are the king, YOU protect your family."

I finally understood and gave my grandfather a nod while saying thank you. I bowed to him half way and went out the door, shutting as I left. I ran down the halls again, trying to gather each one of my most trusted followers. The Dumbos. Just Kidding, The generation of miracles. Including me of course.

I found Atsushi first then Ryouta then Daiki, then Shintaro. I came up with a quick plan, if there were other demons who allied themselves with Yukinko. Commander Ryuu was probably with his wife staying at an old concubine house - sleeping. I couldn't bother them, I always kept Commander Ryuu working for months and years with no break.

Finally we reached the outside of Tetsuya's concubine home.. A room that looked frozen was standing out the most...

----------

*Kuroko's POV*

The door broke and I saw a not-so-beautiful snow demon user. She must have been one of the unlucky ones, as they call the 'ugly' ones in the snow clan.

"Heheh.. Tetsuuyyyaa, it's me.. Aunty Yukinko.." She said making her voice quite silky.

I kept trying to back up, but I couldn't. She kept walking towards me slowly, "G-get away from me!.." I shouted at her making her stop in her tracks.

"You can't defeat me! Your surrounded.. You'll never escape this room.... AHHHAHAHAHAHA!!" She replied with a witch-like laugh.

What had made her to become like this?

There was only two places I could go, my left side going to my bathroom. My right side, going to a corner then I would go straight and turn then straight and OUTTA THE DOOR... But 'Yukinko' was blocking the way.. I'm not sure I want to go up against her.

I chose my left side, running quickly to it and opening it. I shut it as quickly as I could once I got inside of the bathroom.

I held both of my hands together and started whispering a magic spell into them. The air around me had gotten colder.. And colder... And colder.... Till it was below -60 ferinheight. My mother could go to -80, she is the strongest Snow user in the whole clan.

I'm suppose to be the heir.. At least I WAS, even if we lived in a shabby house. It was only because mother didn't want me living her sad life cooped up in the clan house.

Ice began to form and it spreaded through the whole bathroom quickly, when it got to the door. It became thicker, and colder. It reached -80 around the door.

"TETSUYA!!! OPEN UP THE GODDAMN DOOR YOU LITTLE DUMB RUNT!" Shouted Yukinko trying to bust the door open with her own ice powers.

I looked around, trying to find a way to escape or at least weaken Yukinko. My eyes searched and found a window. If the coldness gets higher I could most likely break the glass and get out.

.... But I can't, I mustn't leave. This Yukinko would just come hunt me down again and try to kill my child.. I will end her life here.

I stood in the middle of the bathroom, slowly awaiting for her to break down the frozen solid door....

------------------