Chapter 29: The Request

Previously on Selection (Akakuro)
"Tetsuya, I have a request for you... From me, it's a personal request.."

----------

*Kuroko's POV*

Seijiuro-kun's gaze put me in a daze, he just.. woah.. is this really Seijiuro-kun?? I don't think so. The Seijiuro-kun i know doesn't request things if he can get it done himself. Now who is this? No no no no, Tetsuya you can't think like this, you shouldn't be doubting your lover. But he really isn't a lover at the same time. He doesn't even love me if i remember correctly. .. But still, He did say something along the lines of him coming to love me and our child.

Hopefully it wasn't a lie, I don't think I can handle that lie.. If it is a lie. I stared into Seijiuro-kun's eyes with my mouth slightly opened. It felt dry. 

"Tetsuya?" He called out to me, putting a hand on my cheek and caressing it slowly.

I blinked twice as a sign I was out of my daze. "Oh! Right.. The request, what is it?" I ask in return. He looked concerned about me for a second then went back to his poker face, which had a slight smile. 

"Ah.. Yes, the request. I wanted to ask if you... Would stay by my side no matter what would happen." 

"That's it? Seijiuro-kun, i would never leave you. Even if you forced me to leave i would stay outside of this palace, waiting for you to take notice of me. Why do you even think i stayed around this horrid place for so long?" I said making a sincere face even though i used the word horrid. His poker face smile had turned into shock and his mouth was opened wide. I took this chance to quickly peel and banana that was in the fruit basket next to my bed. It appears to me, that Seijiuro-kun was in shock, so I did what anyone would do.

Slightly shoved the banana down his throat.

"MMMNNNAARRRGGGHHHH??!!?!??!?!?" He quickly snapped out of daze, trying to take the banana out of his mouth with his left hand while the other hand was trying to search for water.

"Buahahahahahahaha!" I started to chuckle, not giving myself anytime to breathe. Seijiuro-kun's eyes started to get all teary, but he had stopped trying to get the banana out. He just began to chew the banana and swallow it down.

"What did you do that for?" He asked with his all wide creepy eyes staring at me, his lips had curved into a smile.

"I don't know what your talking about Akashi-kun," I said by accident.

He began giving me a weird feel to the point where I began to start moving around, fidgeting. "You really don't know? Did you not see anyone come by and shove this banana down my throat?" His right hand began crawling up my leg. I began to shiver.

"N-no.." i croaked out.  The feeling was taking out my fighting spirit.

His hand stopped near my manhood, but he had already begun to caress a spot very close to my manhood. "Mmmnnghh.." I moan out.

'You have a nice voice there.. Tetsuya. Now tell me why did you do it?" Seijiuro-kun said in a husky voice.. His hand reached my manhood and he gripped it.

"AHH.. haah... I d-did it because you did.. haaahh.. nngghh.... it to.. to me.." I moaned out, putting my arms around his neck.

"Good boy."

--------------------------------

Got my phone taken so I'm using my sister's laptop to write.