Chapter 20

*Kuroko's POV*

Momoi-san suddenly faded away, her face was filled with regret and sadness.. I took a look at my chest, seeing that there were 5 holes where my heart was.

Something was stinging a lot, maybe when she was gripping my chest really hard..... Why did Momoi-san do that?.

OH! I know.. Maybe that wasn't Momoi-san and just a demon that had taken shape of Momoi-san.. Yeah. Yeah... Right? My hypothesis is correct right?

Where is the emperor when you need him?...

I tore away my shirt then looked back to my chest. Blood. 5 holes. 2 things that popped into my mind when I saw my chest. I let out a sigh, I don't even have a med kit.

Does Mother and Father know about this?

If they did know.. I shivered. I brought my hand to my chest, tracing the holes deep inside of my chest.

"Ah..." I winced in pain. Why did I do that again?...

*Akashi's POV*

"PREPARE THE CARRIAGE!"

I summoned 5 of my most trusted fellows to come with me.

"Listen up boys, we have a situation on my hands. My wife has someone in love with him. And we need to go to his village and take down whoever is holding him back from his future. We are heading to the Teiko Village."

"Him?/ his wife is a boy?/ what?/ who is a male?/ Akashicchi is GAY?!?"

The guards talked in confusion.

"YES. It is a male. And I don't exactly know what I am at the moment..."

Atsushi opened the carriage door and I got inside while the rest got on their horses.

........

"Teiko Village up ahead, Sire." Said Shintaro.

I nodded. "Full speed ahead."

The carriage ride had gotten quicker. Making us get to Teiko Village faster.

The door was opened again and I got out of it, walking towards the entrance.

"Akashi... Do you even know who it is?" Asked Daiki.

"No. Of course not. But I should know who it is once I've seen their face. At least that's what Shintaro's father told me..."

Daiki let out a sigh than went quiet.

Just a step... I'll be in Tetsuya's birth place. I stepped forward and started to ask around.

"Ma'am? Do you know who Kuroko Tetsuya is? And anyone who loved him?" I asked a pink hair girl.

"Yes.. I do know who he is. This dumb village thinks he is a maiden! And I am the one in love with him! Got a problem with it?" She answered.

"I do actually. Are you the one who is keeping him from living a healthy life to nourish the child inside of him?"

She looked shocked and slowly began to back away from me. "N-no! Of course not! I love him too much to do such a thing! HE IS MY EVERYTHING! THE KING TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!" She began to shout.

"Miss come with me silently now or you may expect the worst."

She was quite hesitant, and she finally shook her head. "I'm.. I'm.. Not going. I need to kill that child..." She mumbled than ran away quickly....

.......

-------------

I updated. Yey.