Chapter 22

*Kuroko's POV*

I heard the door slightly open, and loud foot steps walked towards my limp body. Of course I couldn't see anything but I.. I could hear stuff. Voices. Footsteps, things outside of wherever I am..

"Tetsuya.. I have found the one keep it you in this horrible state..." Said a rough silky voice.

Seijuro-kun...

"Momoi Satsuki. A friend of yours. She has quite the deep feelings for you.. I might need to eliminate her you know?"

No.. Not Momoi-san.. She is my best friend.

I tried making my limp body move, to show that I did not approve.

"Come on Kuroko. You got this." I said out loud trying to pep talk myself.

Each time I tried I got more out of breath.... Then. I felt a surge of energy running through me, it felt strong enough to allow me to move at least a part of my body for a minute.

I reached towards Seijuro-kun, feeling my hand grasp his hand. I felt calmer for some reason that I did not know at the time.

"Tetsuya... Did you not want me to eliminate her? She hurt you! She is gonna hurt our child..." He yelled, but not too loud.

Since when did he even care about our child. No. More like my child, he gives no care for me. He only wants to save this child's life so he could have an heir.

I sure hope Momoi-san will be alright. She does not deserve death.

I slowly picked up my finger and traced N and then O.

The surge of power had left me right after I had finished.

"N... O.... No? He heard me?.."

Yes I did, why else would I touch your hand? It was a sign.

"If she does not remove it then I will eliminate her. If she does, she will live. Can't say what kind of way she will live.."

Momoi-san... Please remove this...

*Momoi's POV*

........I see what Tetsu-kun is doing in this mind. After all, my presence is still lingering there.

He wants me to remove my powers, for my safety. But I cannot. Akashi will consume him, taking him to the bottom of the sea and leave Tetsu-kun by himself.

Trapped by the silence.

Please know this is all for you Tetsu-kun.

I don't mean you any harm but if this does bring you a lot of harm. I am sorry.. I rather have you harmed like this than have Akashi tortment you mentally till you have been broken..

I know... He does not truly love you..

-------------

Momoi-san's POV guysss