Chapter 3

*Akashi's POV*

I followed the ice user Kuroko Tetsuya. Peasants like her shouldn't explore places like this. She gradually froze the floor as she panicked. Finally she said sorry, "you should be.." were the words I told the maiden. "GUARDS! Escort This maiden to her courthouse here. She may decorate it however she likes."

The guards took her away. I turned my back to them, walking away. I'm gonna get some scolding from Shintaro.. 😧 I mean like I did leave the room just to follow a suspicious maiden... That seems like it'll do, he shouldn't give me a scolding after hearing that!

Just thinking back on the event that just happened. The maiden freezing the floor..... it was so cold... her mother must be the beauty Yuki-Onna, as humans call her a "youkai". Yuki-Onna a demon who appears in front of travellers giving them hope. They are travelling in the cold, Yuki-Onna appears before them, drawing them in and freezing them with her icy breath.

Kuroko Tetsuya must have the same abilities, but who is the father? Which demon is he? My thoughts wavered, making me lean against the wall for support. Rubbing my creased forehead, I pumped myself up for my elegant bath.

"SEIJUROOO~~~~~!!!" Shouted a familiar squeaky voice. Oh my black death... not HER. Such an annoying pest that is so clingy, and her timing is always right before i take my elegant bath. I turned my head towards....

... my older sister (A/N: the picture at the top). She's married off to the reapers. Like Grim Reaper the king of reapers. Honestly, why does she come visit but never tell me? Oh i forgot. She is a troublemaker as well as a healing demon. Meaning, she can heal an army of thousands. I let out a sigh, "... One-san, what are you doing here? Did King Grim let you come?" I asked, staring at her boredly.

Suddenly a knee connected with my stomach making me start to hurl. "Argh! What the heck One-san!?!?" I shouted. "Is that how you treat your older sister? Tell me Seijuro."

"Of course not!" I said looking away from One-san.

She looked like a zombie if I'm being honest! "Hubby and I came together to stay for a while. You know, for the 'Selection' your upholding?" Said One-san. One-san is gonna intertwine with everythinggggg. I summoned a demon to take my sister to her room that she left King Grim in. "SEIJUROOOOOO!!! HOW DARE YOU SUMMON A DEMON TO TAKE ME AWAY!?!?!?" Shouted One-san while getting dragged away.

Such an embarrassing One-san..