My Dear Butler

My Dear Butler

Yesung • You

Summary:

It was just supposed to be a simple engagement to tie two households together, but you soon discover that it was not that simple at all. From the moment you met him, you had unknowingly waltzed into a whole new adventure filled with danger, heartbreak and romance.

With a mysterious smile and eyes filled with melancholy, your dear butler accompanies you on this life-threatening journey as you figure out all the unspoken feelings and reasons behind all these betrayals and tragedies.

"Are you ready, my lady?"

Warnings:

Mentions and slight(?) if any, hints of mature content, death, depression, abuse, blood and gore.

Cursing and some use of explicit language, but I'll try my best to keep this story clean. ^^

But just because I'm using such ideas never means that I support them. Never abuse and make fun of such serious topics. Just putting this here in case there might be any misunderstandings.

Please exit this book if you don't think you can handle those sensitive topics!

Notes:

Any chapter might be updated or edited at any time
without notice!

I try to publish everyday, sometimes even a double update if I miss the previous day. Or if the previous chapter is too short and I'm feeling generous.

There's going to be plenty of angst, but definitely fluff to make up for it and a lot of cliché scenes, so be ready.

Yesung extends a hand to you. "Shall we begin?"