16. My Dear Mistress

"Has my mother told you everything?" Yesung asked nervously, biting his bottom lip as you nodded with a sad smile. He shook and lowered his head. "I'm sorry you had to listen to that, I'm not proud of it at all..."

"It's alright, Yesung. I would've preferred it if it had come from you sooner, but I understand," you replied, and he glanced up at you hopefully.

"So your image of me hasn't changed?"

"Of course not, I've always looked at you the same admiration. Especially how you deal with someone as problematic as me every day," you joked. A small smile found its way into his lips.

"You're not problematic, not one little bit. If anything, that's me."

"How so? You're always the one protecting and dealing with my problems. And you literally saved my life, I owe you my life—"

Yesung put a finger to your lips, and you froze.

"Hush, I'm merely doing my job. And I enjoy it every bit, every moment I get to spend with you is like a privilege that I don't deserve."

You didn't know how to respond as you felt your face heat under his soft gaze.

"I wouldn't ask for anything more."

The corners of your lip began to twitch upwards and he quickly removed his finger, blushing furiously.

"I'm so terribly sorry, my lady— I got ahead of myself, please forget everything I said—"

"But you wouldn't want me to, now would you?" You spoke, slicing his words. He nervously averted his gaze as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Damn you and your wits," Yesung mumbled under his breath, despite you catching every word. You snorted and burst into laughter, the both of you know very well that you've caught him. His soft chuckles soon grew into the same laughter that you've come to love.

Suddenly, a hiss escapes his lips and you stop abruptly. "Are you alright?" You asked worriedly. Yesung nodded, still giggling.

"I may or may not have laughed too hard and opened one of my wounds," he admitted shyly. "Only something Miss Y/N is able to do."

You choked and burst into another fit of giggles, with Yesung joining you despite the wound.

After a while, you paused. "Okay, seriously though— let's not reopen that gash. You should rest, I'll stop bothering you," you said as you slowly stood up to leave.

"But I just woke up!" Yesung whined childishly, and you felt your heart weaken. "And please don't leave," he added softly as he reached for your hand.

"Hm?"

"N-nothing. I just don't think I want to sleep again after... that..." he sighed, referring to his nightmare. You nodded as you sat down beside him.

"I understand. But you must be hungry, though? Can you walk? Otherwise, I'll just-"

"Mind you I was the one who carried you all the way from the household to here, with my life-blood dripping with each step. Of course, I can walk just fine, don't underestimate me," he bluffed as he got up to his feet and immediately gave a yelp in pain. You gripped onto his hand tightly as he fell back onto his bed, on top of you. Your eyes widened at your position, and his expression imitated yours.

"The skies must be toying with us," he mumbled, pushing himself over you with his arms and you blinked slowly.

"But you don't mind, right?" You whispered.

He chuckled. "You don't either, right?"

You shook your head to his relief, and ever so slowly, he lowered himself down towards you. You closed your eyes, already knowing what was going to happen.

Then you felt a finger on your philtrum, and your eyes flew open at the contact. Yesung smirked mischievously, biting his lip and you laughed in disbelief.

"Oh my goodness, I swear—"

"What, my lady? Were you expecting something else?" He teased, and you rolled your eyes. "Do you like that?"

You nodded sheepishly as he wiggled his finger, his touch light and feathery. "Surprisingly, yes."

A lightbulb then seems to go off in Yesung's head as he moved his hand away and began tickling your body. You howled and cackled as you squirmed helplessly, flailing as you tried to stop his cursed, nimble fingers.

"S-stop! Yesung— Ah-a—"

You were finally able to breath when his hands left you, and he touched his forehead to yours. The both of you were breathless, and he laid beside you silently, enjoying each other's presence.

"Nothing could ever compare to the moments I've spent with you," he pulls you towards him. "I seem to forget everything, all my worries, and bad memories."

You nodded, for it was the same for you.

"Then let's stay together, always. No matter where you go or what you end up becoming, you'll always be my butler, companion, guardian, and friend," you proposed. Without another word, he grabs the back of your head and tilted your head up towards his. He leaned down once more, finally giving you what you had expected a few minutes ago. Softly, he caressed your lips with his, and you smiled into the kiss. Unable to resist him, you return your love gratefully, a spark igniting and your inner fire roared to life along with your burning desires. You stroked his cheek and jawline lightly with your fingers, feeling the scar that he earned yesterday night. The sudden contact seemed to flip a switch in him, triggering him and he quickly deepened the kiss.

Reluctantly, he pulled away for a breath, and your eyes locked with his, glazed with lust and wanting. He smirked, a bit shy and chuckled breathlessly.

"And I'll be loyal to you and only you, my dear mistress."

A/N: So sorry, I missed a day! In order to make up for that, I'll be doing a double update. :) Thank you for reading 💞