Epilogue - Into the Future

Walking through the halls of the school I looked along the walls of the athletic department. This school wasn't famous for its athletes, not like I'd actually been a big fan of participating in sports anyhow. But still, you can learn a lot about a school simply by looking at their wall of fame. That is if you'd even call it that. Still this place did seem rather interesting, at least from what I'd been told there won't be too much to get used to compared to the usual weirdos I'm used to, unfortunately that's exactly what I'm afraid of. Personally I think I'd rather have to get used to the normal life of this place, minus the weirdos. 

My phone buzzed and I fished it out of my pocket to find that my girlfriend had texted me. She wanted to know how much longer it'd take to pick up our transfer forms, because our older 'siblings' who would be attending college here were beginning to driver her up the wall. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her annoyance because it reminded me exactly of our first day attending the same school. Every single one of them were arguing over something stupid while I was just looking forward to going to school for the first time in god knows how long. 

Don't worry I'm here at the school. I'll be there in about 15 minutes or so. I sent back to her and almost instantly got a message back telling me to hurry up. Again I laughed it off and shook my head before placing my phone back into my pocket. 

Finding the head office wasn't too difficult, but it was a bit annoying having to wait for the secretary to come up front. The school year might not have started yet, but they knew I was coming. Call it being impatient but hey, I was the one who called in to make the appointment an I knew they were being paid to be here so I was more than a little testy about it. 

The secretary, a nice sounding woman in her mid 40's by the looks of it appeared and she asked what she could do to help me. 

"I'm just hear to pick up some transfer forms." I said politely and she immediately began scanning her computer. 

"Can I ask your name?" She asked looking over her thin framed glasses at me. 

"Yeah, the first name should be Gage Harris." I said and she immediately typed the name into her computer. After a few moments she turned in her wheelie chair and grabbed a stack of folders, she opened the top one and signed something before stamping it. "The next one should be Jessica Flannery." The secretary flipped through some more papers, finding the one for Flannery and she stamped that one as well. "And then the last one is mine. Greg Allen."

Once again the woman flipped through some papers, finding the one that had my name on it, she quickly signed and stamped it before she turned around and scanned them to make copies. Once the machine spat out the last of the copies she clipped them together inside of a folder she'd produced before handing it over to me. "Here you are Mr. Allen, welcome to Los Angeles High School."

"Thanks." I said taking them and giving her a smile. "Hopefully it goes better than New York did."

A/N: CROSSOVER TIME!!!!