Chapter 13 - New Arrival

~*~*~*~Issac~*~*~*~

Issac arrived in Kyoto roughly an hour ago and throughout that entire time he'd been going through customs as they inspected his bags. He'd been in America so long that he'd forgotten just how much of a pain international travel can be. He was leaning on a wall while he waited for them to call him to come get his stuff. All the while he was contemplating to himself about just how he was going to get around this place. He'd only been this far east once and that was well over 60 years ago and even then the dark elves were a force that wasn't meant to be trifled with. Who knows how they'll be now that Stark has infected their land with his twisted ambition.

More importantly, he thought to himself as his hand came up to the rock that he wore around his neck. What they hell had Stark done to his son Gabriel assuming that even was him of course... The last time Issac had seen his son had been a number of decades ago, and he'd just been a little boy then hardly older than Jake's younger brother. The vampire that he'd seen that night on Alcatraz was well into his teenage years or at the very best his early twenties and could've easily been another vampire that Stark had on his side.

Issac's jaw clenched just then as he closed his eyes and folded his arms over his chest. Get real he was telling himself, he knew that the vampire that night was his son Gabriel there was no denying that. Even though he appeared older, there was no force in this life or the next that could make Issac forget the face of his child. Again his jaw clenched and without even meaning to his hands balled up into fists so tight that his nails broke the flesh on his palms and he could feel his own cold blood seeping through his fingers.

A light shuffling to his side made Issac's ears wiggle as he opened his eyes just enough that he could look around the room through his thick lashes. Upon first glance it looked as though there were nothing wrong with the place, but that's exactly what bothered him. He knew that the dark elves must know about his being here by now, they knew about all Beings who entered their homeland and just because he didn't see them right now didn't mean they weren't there. And his getting worked up must've put one of the Shinobi watching him on high alert. Calm down, he thought to himself taking a deep sigh and closing his eyes. You're only here to find your son, not to get the attention of the locals. Yeah right, he thought wistfully. He had the attention of the locals whether he wanted it or not.

Sighing to himself Issac took himself off of the wall and made to walk for the restroom when his number was called to come pick up his bags. Turning on his heel Issac walked over to customs and handed them his slip and had to wait a moment for them to run it through their computer before he bag was given to him. Issac thanked the clerk with a sincere looking smile before slinging his duffle back over his shoulder and headed for the exit. Before he left the building however Issac made a point to put his earbuds in and pull his hood up to alert the Shinobi that he knew were watching him that he didn't care that they were watching him.

~*~*~*~

A few hours later and the sun was beginning to go down while Issac was wondering around a rundown street that looked like it was jam packed with apartments that were only big enough for a person to lay down in. This isn't a way to live he thought looking around the buildings that he saw. He hadn't been aimlessly wandering around the city, that wouldn't have gotten him anywhere. Instead what he was doing was looking around for the subtle signs that vampires made to mark their territory. It wasn't quite as easy as he'd hoped considering just how busy it was in the streets but soon enough he spotted a sign that a vampire had made and had intentionally walked right into their territory.

The entire time he was aware that he had a tail but Issac couldn't have been paid to care at that time. He had a lead on a vampire and he wasn't about to let a Shinobi get in his way. He was deep into the heart of the city now and he was seeing a very large change in the atmosphere of the streets as he walked on. The sun was reaching him less and less the more he walked, and not only that but he was noticing that there were far more youths beginning to crawl out onto the roads. Misfits every single one of them Issac thought as he looked over them all and figured that none of them looked like they were vampires.