Chapter 21

I closed the door behind me as I got home and noticed the boxes lined up in the hallway. After taking my shoes of I peep into the living room and see my dad and Ingibjörg cuddled up on the couch watching TV. I didn't see Alex anywhere so I decided to go upstairs to pack with me some necessary things before getting back to my man.

As I reach the top of the stairs I see that my bedroom door is open and the light is on in my room. It was not the way I left it and I had an idea on who was in there. I took a deep breath and tried to man up to go in there.

As I peaked in I see Alex sitting on my bed with his back to me. "What are you doing in my room?"I ask angrily an march in while I still had the strength to do this. He turn around quickly and I see that he has a pair of panties in his hand. A smirk pops up on his face and I feel my wall cracking.

"Just looking around in my new house" he replies smiling and stand up from my bed. His lean body walks the few steps towards me and I feel the wall in my head crumble bit by bit, each step he took.

"Well this is my room, so get the hell out of here?" I yell at him and try to rip my panties out of his grip. Behind me I hear my dad coming up the stairs and I just keep my eyes at Alex as both my dad and his girlfriend enter my room.

"What is going on here?" Dad asks as Alex is putting the pair of panties down his pocket, like a sick pervert. "I want everyone out of my room!" I yell and Arthur just chuckle low as he brushes past me and everyone walks out of my room before I slam the door closed and let the wall crash down completely. It felt like I had a panic attack, my back leaned against the door as I was gasping for air and tears started forming in my eyes.

It couldn't go on any longer. That my life was going to be tortured by that asshole couldn't go on any longer. I had to do something about it before it got worse and if I told Arthur about this I am 100% positive that hell would break loose.

I tried to collect myself and got up from the floor to pack with me a few things before getting out of this house again. While packing my things I picked up my bag from the floor in a hurry and the contents of it fell onto the floor. Two of the items was the packages containing pregnancy tests. I picked them up and shoved them in the bag before I closed it.

I threw it over my shoulder and walked to the door. Even though I loved my house I couldn't live here now that my living nightmare had moved in. I opened the door gently and looked out into the hallway before I stepped out and closed the door as silently as I could.

I had learned myself how to avoid making the floor creak so I stepped carefully towards the stairs. The talking was loud downstairs and music started playing on the radio so it made it easier for me to get down the stairs.

As I reached the door the music stopped and I wondered if the had seen me pass by the doorway. I turned around and saw my dad standing in the doorway looking at me.

"Where are you going?" He says and step out into the hallway. "I'm staying at Arthur's because I can't live here with people who doesn't listen to me" I answer him and he looks confused at me. "I told you, but you didn't listen to me" I continue before I turn around and walk out.

I didn't turn back even though he called my name several times. I had to distance myself from Alex and my dad to plan away to expose Alex when he tried coming at me.

As I walked along the beach by the shipwreck I thought about how I could relax and feel safe at Arthur's, while I decided what I was doing with my life. A smiled popped up on my face as I started thinking about waking up with Arthur everyday.

"He doesn't love you you know?" Someone says and I turn around to look at the same red haired woman I had seen that time she kissed him. "How do you know that?" I ask her and she walks closer and step out of the water. "He isn't capable in loving someone, he never has" she continues and a smile appears on her face.

She was beautiful, red hair and her body was covered in a tight green suit. It showed her slim figure and curves beautifully, that it made my not so thin body looked like a piece of shit.

"Why do you think he is not capable of loving someone?" I ask her while the darkness started surrounding us. "I thought he loved me" she replies quickly. "It really doesn't matter because he is supposed to be king of Atlantis and a non atlantean can't be queen" she continues still smiling before she turns around to walk back into the water.

I stood there watching her as a thousand thoughts went through my head. Should I tell Arthur about me talking to Mera? How did he not tell me that he was supposed to be the king of Atlantis? What did she mean when she said that Arthur was not capable of loving someone? Was this the end of us?