Chapter 11

I woke up later in the morning fully naked in the bed with Arthur sleeping beside me. It was just noon, so I had a few hours before I had to be at work. I turn around in bed and look at Arthur while he was asleep. He looks so peaceful when he was sleeping.

I kiss his chest and he groans before his eyes open slightly. "What are you doing?" He asks with his eyes closed and stretch his arm over his head, making the bed creak. "I was just watching you sleep" I say, and he smiles and pull me to him, so my head is placed on his shoulder. "Go back to sleep" he says, and I start to chuckle. I turn over on my side and press the front of my body towards the side of his chest.

I try closing my eyes when I suddenly feel him shifting in the bed and turn his body towards me. A finger start tracing my leg and I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling before I open my eyes and stare into his bright ones.

As a finger move its way over where my legs meet, I moan while keeping eye contact with him. He smiles and move his finger around some more, making me grab onto his arm. "Does this feel good?" He whispers, and I nod while I'm biting my lips to keep myself from moaning loudly. His lips suddenly meet mine and make me let go of my lower lip and moan into his mouth.

As he is about to pull away from me I bite down on his lower lip, making his finger press against me a little harder and I let go of the lip in a moan. I am still holding onto his arm and I am digging my nails into the skin. This was a whole new feeling, and I can't say it was a bad one.

My body is shivering as I reach my high and cry out. Arthur kisses my forehead and then my lips and I kiss him back while I'm trying to catch my breath. "I wanna do the same thing to you" I say and my hand start trailing down his abs, but he stops me. "Maybe some other time" he says and get up from bed before he walks into the bathroom and I am left sitting alone in bed. I fall back on the bed again and stretch out before I get up as well and pick up is shirt on the ground. I smell it and pull it over my head. It was covering my whole body and I pull the collar up to my nose to fill it with his scent.

"Do you wanna do something wild today?" He asks, and I turn around. He realizes that I am wearing his shirt and he smiles. "Depends on what it is" I ask, and he just looks at me before he walks over and grab my chin before he gives me a peck on my lips. "Oh, that's a secret" he says as he breaks our kiss.

I get dressed even though I am curious over what he had planned to do. As we walk out of the house the sun is shining for once and I feel the sun rays warming my skin. He wraps his arms around me and kiss my shoulder. "Ready?" He asks, and I smile for an answer back at him. He grabs my hand and we start walking up towards the hillside. "Where are we going?" I ask as he leads us towards and he smiles secretly at me.

He walks first into a cave and I wonder what the hell he has planned for us. There was a large waterfall coming through the cave ceiling and poured down into a small waterhole. I just stared at it all as Arthur pulled his sweater over his head. "Are you coming?" He asks, and I shake my head. "Are you mad? The water is probably ice cold" I reply as he pulls his pants down and jump in. He goes under for some time before he appears at the surface again. "Oh, come on! Don't you wanna be a little crazy?" He asks, and I rethink about it all before I also pull my sweater over my head. I take it all off to have dry underwear to put on afterwards.

It was freezing, but I manned up and jumped in. The water stung me like knives, but I somehow managed to get to the surface again. I started clenching my jaw and it started to shiver uncontrollably. Arthur swim over at me and wrap one of his arms around me. He was so warm, and I started breathing normally, though the water was still cold. "You are so cold" He says, and I hit him in the shoulder, making him laugh.

"Follow me" He says and start swimming towards the waterfall and I am not far behind him. He swims through the pouring stream of water and I stare at the waterfall before I suddenly get pulled through. The water here was somehow warmer than on the other side and I could relax even more.

"What do you think?" He asks as he pulls me to him. "It's so beautiful here? How do you know about this place?" He asks, and I look around to take in all the beauty here. "You'll find some treasures everywhere if you just look for them" He says, and I look back at him to find out he is staring at me. I smile at him and puts his lips over mine before he pulls me onto him. "Well you are a treasure to me" I tell him, and he just smile at me before he kisses me again.

I am freezing as we get back to his house, and I am just shivering even more while I am watching him walk all the way without a shirt on his body. I just wanted to get in the shower and turn on the hot water. And as he opens the door I run past him and into the bathroom. I hear him laugh behind me and I turn the shower on. I quickly get my cold half wet clothes off before I get in the shower and sigh when the water hits my skin.

"Can I join you?" Arthur asks, and I jump a little of his sudden arrival. He stands behind me in the shower and I feel his body against my back. "What am I to you?" I ask suddenly and turn around to wrap my arms around his neck. I guess it was a little early for me to ask this question, but I wanted to know. I had been calling him a friend for some time now, but I knew he was more than that. "Well, you are mine" he answers before he stops me from answering him by kissing me deeply and I just decide to let it go for now.