Chapter 4

The next day went by so fast and before I knew it I was heading up towards the ruins and the loud music. As I got there, people stopped talking to each other and looked over at me. Alex came towards me and handed me a cup. "You came!" He says, and I can tell that he has been drinking by the smell. There was a big bonfire at here and lots of cans all over.

I spent an hour sipping from that one can while watching the crowd having fun. "Come, I wanna show you something" Alex says and grabs my hand before I follow him away from the crowd. He wasn't as broad and muscular as Arthur, but he was cute and handsome as well.

As we walk by a corner on one of the stone-building Alex pushes me against the wall and making me lose the can in my hand. His lips are all over my neck and his hand is somewhere I don't want it to be. "No Alex!" I scream but he doesn't hear me as he continues doing what he is doing. His left hand holds my arms over my hand and he is too strong for me to even budge out of his grip. Tears start falling down my cheek as his other hand is now trying to get down my pants. "Please stop, please!" I cry out and I close my eyes. No one could hear me over the music and I just wanted this to be over.

Suddenly Alex disappear from my body and I hear a hand colliding with a face. I open my eyes, but my watery eyes make it hard for me to see what's happening. When my sight improves I see Alex unconscious on the ground and Arthur in front of me. The only thing I do next is that I cling my arms around Arthur and he puts his hands around me.

"Come, let's go" He says and grabs my hand. We pass the shipwreck and I know we are heading towards his cabin. I stop up and he turns around to look at me. "What is it?" He asks and sigh before I look into his eyes.

"Do you like me? Or am I just here so that you can have someone around" I say, and the tears start falling again. I had clearly never been drinking before as this went straight to my head. "Of course, I like you" he answers shortly, and his big hands grabs my face before he wipes away stray tear on my cheek. "Then prove it" I say and lean in closer, pressing my body towards his. His hands are warm to the touch and I stare into his eyes before his lips collide with mine. His beard brushes my chin and the taste of his lips are tasting of scotch.

As our lips parts I feel weird like my body is breaking down and soon after I faint in Arthur's arms. Everything turns black.