Chapter 9 : Time To Be A Kid

Waking up the next day, I (Nikita Ong) felt refreshed. Colin had already woken up and went to his own room to change. Colin left a note for me to wait for him to come back around 9 am so we can have breakfast together and then go to a costume carnival. Wow ! Sounds so romantic if I was not a straight 48 years old Japanese man stuck in a body of a 12 year old boy who looks like a girl I would be in love ! Gah !

I (Nikita Ong) had told my Dad about my sponsorship of Colin's University education and that Colin Potter had agreed to be my bodyguard. My Dad was okay with what I (Nikita Ong) did and not only that my Dad also paid Colin Potter an allowance to be my bodyguard. I don't know how much it is but it must not be much. (Colin Potter's POV : why did Nikita's Dad give me such a high salary to guard and protect Nikita. It's almost as high as a chief executive officer's pay. Should I give the money back ? No, I can use the money to protect Nikita and help my mom.) I (Nikita Ong) had also told my Dad to hire the beast Emily Button the moment she graduated from University as she has a good brain. My (Nikita Ong) Dad has already promised me that he will hire Emily Button the moment she graduate. I can use someone as smart as Emily Button.

When Colin came back at 9 am, I (Nikita Ong)was waiting for him, he had taken out a pink bunny shorts with a fluffy bunny tail, a pink kids T-shirt and a pink bunny ear for me to wear. Colin himself was wearing a pirate costume. Why did Colin not give me a pirate costume instead of a bunny costume ?! Argh ! Why ?! Why ?! Why ?! No, I (Nikita Ong) still look like a child and not a 48 year old man. Never mind, I will wear it, I thought in my heart as I took the costume from Colin Potter and changed into it in my room. I think Colin will bring me to the costume Carnival held in Fremantle, a costume Carnival is a fun fair that has people wearing costumes in it. It sounds fun !

Colin Potter's POV

I bought a pirate costume for myself and a bunny costume for Nikita online. The costumes arrived on time and my plan to bring him to the Fremantle costume carnival today can proceed. I hope Nikita will enjoy this costume carnival. When I passed Nikita his costume he looked at me cutely before he took the costume. When Nikita appeared again from his room what greeted me was a beautiful 12 year old boy with thick blonde hair and perfect hairless porcelain skin wearing a pink bunny costume with a fluffy bunny tail. Nikita's beautiful feminine face put all females to shame and his petite body look so desirable. Nikita looked so cute it made my mouth dry. I wish Nikita would grow up faster so I can eat him (eat = have sex). Suddenly I felt something warm and red come out from my nose. Nose bleed ! I quickly wiped it off before Nikita can see my nose bleed.

"Come let's go. I think we should skip breakfast at the canteen and have something to eat at the costume carnival.", I said as I came out of my room (Nikita Ong).

"Okay.", Colin Potter said as he grasped my (Nikita Ong) hand while rubbing his nose intensely with his handkerchief.

We (me and Colin) walked a few steps to where my driver and my car was waiting for me, Nikita Ong when we saw Mark looking at us intensely. If I am not mistaken he was glaring at Colin while looking at me with lust. Ugh ! I think he just made my skin crawl (Nikita Ong).

Without Nikita realising it, Colin Potter had instinctively used his right hand to stroke the fluffy pink round ball bunny tail on Nikita's buttock while using his left hand to continuously wipe off the blood coming out of his nose. The moving fluffy bunny tail on Nikita's buttocks gave off a strange feeling on Colin's right hand all the way to his body as he stroked it. Colin Potter was in ecstasy.

Mark's POV

I was just waiting for Nikita to come out to have breakfast when I saw Colin bring out a cute feminine boy in a pink bunny costume ! It's Nikita ! It has to be ! The thick long blonde hair ! The beautiful face ! It's Nikita ! He looks better than his pictures ! Damn that Colin ! Why is he walking next to Nikita ! Why is Colin using his right hand to rub the fluffy bunny tail on Nikita's buttocks ! That damn pervert ! And he dares call me a pervert ! Keep calm ! Keep calm ! Nikita has not shouted for help yet ! Don't go crazy !

Soon in a costume carnival in Fremantle town next to Perth, a young man in a pirate costume and a beautiful petite young boy in a pink bunny costume was seen. There were many admirers of the young sweet beautiful boy. In fact many men and women took photos of Nikita Ong as they recognised him as the famous cosplay player. There were plenty of nose bleeds as well from the men after seeing Nikita's pink bunny costume especially when they saw the fluffy pink bunny tail moving when Nikita walked. Nikita decided to enjoy his second child hood as a kid in the costume carnival in Fremantle. It's time to be a kid Nikita thought. While enjoying themselves in the costume carnival, neither Nikita Ong nor Colin Potter knew the danger that was coming.

Somewhere in Singapore at the moment Nikita's parents were having a heated discussion at Edward Ong Kian Ming's office. Alexandra Vasile was having a heated discussion with her husband.

"We should tell Nikita !", Alexandra Vasile shouted at her husband.

"No, we can't. None of the other council of ten council members have told their children.", Edward Ong said calmly to his wife.

"But if we don't tell Nikita and when the danger comes then he won't have time to prepare !", Alexandra Vasile shouted at her husband again.

"Don't worry the council of ten has been around for thousand of years and only every few thousand of years would an incident happen.", Edward Ong said calmly towards his wife. The council of ten is a secret society made up of the ten most powerful people in the world called Urth. And all of the ten most powerful people on the world called Urth has Nymph blood flowing through them. Edward Ong Kian Ming being the richest person on Urth is in the council of ten.

"But Nikita.... my precious Nikita.... if anything were to happen to him, I would not know what I would do ?", Alexandra Vasile said pleadingly to her husband.

"Even if the space god Odin awaken, he might not chose Nikita. Don't worry the other council of ten members children also has high amount of Nymph blood.", Edward Ong said calmly.

"But Nikita now has 100% Nymph blood. What happened to him in Australia ?!", Alexandra Vasile asked loudly.

"I think it was the project of one of our council of ten members. Nikita just happened to be compatible to the space object they dug out from Africa. The other council of ten members have punished him by killing him and his wife. While his child will be used as the first sacrifice if the space god Odin wakes up. So don't worry.", Edward Ong said calmly.

"Don't worry ?! Are you crazy ?! Other than the 100% Nymph blood Nikita has now, he seems to have some sort of immortality ! How can I not be worried ?!", Alexandra Vasile shouted at her husband again.

"The immortality may be the result of the 100% Nymph blood in Nikita. And Nikita is still changing at the moment, his DNA is not stable yet.", Edward Ong said calmly.

"You bastard ! How can you be so calm ?!", Alexandra Vasile shouted at her husband again as she stormed out of his office.

Edward Ong could only sigh as he looked at his wife's retreating back.

Meanwhile in a small religious church in France, there was a cave on the mountain behind the church believed to be thousand of years old where an army of  heavily armed guards are stationed there. In that cave a giant nine to ten foot stone statue of armoured alien designs was sitting down on a giant stone chair while holding a stone spear. The statue appears to be moving. The reason why the stone statue was moving was caused by the change in the original story written by the author. This change in the story written by the author of the novel Immortalis was because Nikita did not get raped. In the original story because Nikita kept on getting raped, his 100% Nymph blood causing his body to change into a Nymph was delayed. The rape experienced by Nikita slowed down his transformation into a real Nymph. Now that the story has changed, Nikita Ong was fast becoming a real Nymph, an alien species introduced into the world called Urth by the space gods of this reality. The Nymphs in this reality has become extinct. Only a few alien Nymphs mating with the people of Urth has managed to preserve the alien Nymph blood in the humans of this world. All other species in this reality did not have a single drop of Nymph blood. Only the humans of Urth had a drop of the Nymph blood.

To be continued....

(Note : will continue the story next chapter, Wattpad is really glitchy. Next chapter, the second rape scene : the pedo teacher).